Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

It was actually handing Salmond his arse on a plate that Cameron did in Edinburgh.

I've never gone with the polls in telling Yes voters they were utterly deluded if they thought they could win this referendum.

Yes lost the referendum when Cameron handed Salmond his arse on a plate in Edinburgh. As I said at the time.

As he said at the time.

TNS tend to get a lot of fence sitters so if Yes are indeed at 50% excluding DKs it'll be interesting to see how many DKs are left.

ICM must be due this week and probably Survation too. Those show a Yes lead and I'm afraid I'll be throwing in the towel - No won't win.

Edited by Michael W

TNS tend to get a lot of fence sitters so if Yes are indeed at 50% excluding DKs it'll be interesting to see how many DKs are left.

ICM must be due this week and probably Survation too. Those show a Yes lead and I'm afraid I'll be throwing in the towel - No won't win.

Look, I think YES will win, always have, don't let polls decide your mood, if you're actually fighting for what you feel is best why would you give up at the 1st hint of trouble, YES would have given in months ago if we felt like you.

Edited by ayrmad

All of these polls were probably conducted before BT's "new powers" proposals. Even though they're clearly a panic measure and woefully underdeveloped, all it needs is to change the minds of 2% of Yes voters and it's all to play for again.

Look, I think YES will win, always have, don't let polls decide your mood, if you're actually fighting for what you feel is best why would you give up at the 1st hint of trouble, YES would have given in months ago if we felt like you.

Look at the way the tide has turned in the last three weeks. Surge to No and the BT campaign is completely unable to stop it - how many people revert to No?

The south of the country is obviously a little more politically distinct and seems a good deal more pro-union. Is there anyone campaigning for Yes in the likes of Dumfries & Galloway who think they have any kind of chance in winning them over?

All of these polls were probably conducted before BT's "new powers" proposals. Even though they're clearly a panic measure and woefully underdeveloped, all it needs is to change the minds of 2% of Yes voters and it's all to play for again.

Yes voters will not change their minds on the back of this. This is stop the flow of undecided and soft No Labour voters from continuing to drift to Yes.