Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

A Referendum in the 2015 manifesto, after a straightforward defeat 8 months earlier? No Chance!! The surge in Membership the SNP have seen since Sept, is nothing more than a soothing blanket for disgruntled separatists to suck and desperately cling on to.

A Referendum in the 2015 manifesto, after a straightforward defeat 8 months earlier? No Chance!! The surge in Membership the SNP have seen since Sept, is nothing more than a soothing blanket for disgruntled separatists to suck and desperately cling on to.

A fair post, I would agree with all of it. If you didn't arrive at this hatred of your country through Rangers bigotry. Independence made us richer and you voted us poorer. :(

A fair post, I would agree with all of it. If you didn't arrive at this hatred of your country through Rangers bigotry. Independence made us richer and you voted us poorer. :(

You're just another one mate who waves the hate and bigotry card, based solely on the football team I support. Don't you see that it's your intolerance that is screaming out here. It's yawnful Zzzz

You wanted out, I wanted to stay in, I don't label you a bigot just because you have a different opinion to me ffs!

Today's Ipsos Mori poll (Scotland): SNP: 59% (+21) :thumsup2 Lab: 14% (-19) :lol: Con: 12% (-5) Green: 8% (+6) Lib: 4% (-1)

Tiny sub-sample, though.

And Green/SSP voters should be voting SNP in general elections in return for list votes at Holyrood.

The no voters do. Do it all the fucking time. (While voting right-wing...)

Certain NO voting The Rangers supporters also refuse to condemn the singing of sectarian songs at football matches. RedRob is one of them.

Today's Ipsos Mori poll (Scotland): SNP: 59% (+21) :thumsup2 Lab: 14% (-19) :lol: Con: 12% (-5) Green: 8% (+6) Lib: 4% (-1)

Plot by the right wing media to make pro Independence supporters complacent. We need to keep working until we have 110% of support in the polls.

Tiny sub-sample, though.

And Green/SSP voters should be voting SNP in general elections in return for list votes at Holyrood.

The UK sample has the SNP on 8%!

1% behind the Lib-dems :o

Quite astonishing poll results I have to say

Might not need another ref.

Labour beg SNP for a coalition. SNP get their devo-max - Ed gets to play PM - a win, win for us as he makes a fool of himself and even most no-voters finally realise that being ruled by one cheek, then another of the London arse is a loser's game.

Polls show support for UDI.

We do it.

Conjecture, aye, but very possible.

Reads like one of those accumulator bets where a bundle of short odds favourites combine to make one long shot.

The UK sample has the SNP on 8%!

1% behind the Lib-dems :o

Quite astonishing poll results I have to say

Yes, the sub-sample of Scotland was relatively tiny and the margin of error pretty massive.

Hopefully we get another few Scotland only polls soon.