Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I signed it, just for a laugh :)

It would have been more effective if you'd signed it before it had reached one million signatures.

Instead you've just come across as being really bothered about it. Your one signature doesn't negate all the other signatures I'm afraid.

That's because he wants Yes to win.

I love an underdog :)

YES is like the Jamaican bobsleigh team, can't help kind of hoping they're going to win, whilst knowing they won't.

This is quite demonstrably nonsense.

It's been the Yes voters who have posted comical toy-throwing responses to a No vote. Leaving the country, never voting again in an election, feeling immediately less Scottish etc etc.

No voters have, to a man, been placid and calm about it, agreed that it will be the democratic will of the people whichever side wins and accepted that it will make little difference to our lives anyway.

No voters are just .. better.

Have you never heard of Facebook? The No voters on there don't seem to fit the profile you describe. Edited by Scary Bear

You know that most No voters are in favour of cuts, right? That's WHY they're voting No. Most aren't in to big government.

Dear oh dear. No, I didn't know that. Eventually they'll notice that things have changed for the worse. Then they can write to the papers and complain, like the sad acts they are.

I love an underdog :)

YES is like the Jamaican bobsleigh team, can't help kind of hoping they're going to win, whilst knowing they won't.

I don't usually pander to your analogies as they are usually (as is the case here) shite. However, it did remind me of this.

I can see some similarities to the BT campaign.