Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Scottish Sun gonna declare as No? The polls indicate it's going to be a No, and the Sun is the biggest whore out there, can't see them going for Yes no matter the coverage they've been dishing out.

I wouldn't worry too much. Remember the anti-SNP front page on election day 2007?

Gordon SmartVerified account @gordonsmart

Editor, The Scottish Sun

Perthshire/Glasgow/London · gordonmurraysmart.tumblr.com

Mealy mouthed half way house of an opinion please. Don't want their support.

Gordon Brown got telt by Dimbleby! Brown saying that Dimbleby's only up for a day trip (Well two days then) and said he's been saying this all the time that he's been offering these powers for ages. Oooft.

It doesn't work like that, a statistically significant sample should be able to discern to a reasonable degree od accuracy of a larger population, assuming it's weighed right of course.

I have a half-decent idea of how polls work m8. :wub: Just reminding myself that they're far from infallible.

I don't buy papers and I wouldn't read the sun if it was given to me...

But do people that do think that the Suns declaration would make any difference either way?

Like would someone think, that's it I'm voting yes/no because the Sun says so. Really? I find that baffling.

Gordon Brown got telt by Dimbleby! Brown saying that Dimbleby's only up for a day trip (Well two days then) and said he's been saying this all the time that he's been offering these powers for ages. Oooft.

Yes beautiful ,,Brown looking like a thick ride as per usual...Mr Dimbledy..Mr Dimbledy ...desperate stuff...pensions, defence...offfff

Have you taken over from Ad Lib?

f**k off. What would you like? I nice wee fantasy where it doesn't matter how far behind we are, we're obviously in front? It is what it is. The Yes vote has largely held up and converged around 48-49% Whether that's enough is based on to wht extent those new voters that BPC pollsters struggle with follow the trend seen in their panels, and to what extent 'f**k it' or 'shite it' dominates the polling booths,

I don't buy papers and I wouldn't read the sun if it was given to me...

But do people that do think that the Suns declaration would make any difference either way?

Like would someone think, that's it I'm voting yes/no because the Sun says so. Really? I find that baffling.

I think it makes a difference to the kind of person who buys The Sun. Which is a depressing statement all round really.