Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Interesting discussion on More Or Less on Radio 4 regarding the Ashcroft poll.

Headline figure which was jumped on by nationalists was: ' 71% of 16 and 17 year olds voted yes!! ' Sample size which that figure was based on? 14. :lol:

Ten the fourteen 16 and 17 year olds polled voted yes. As the program concludes, this 71% figure is likely a fluke caused by an extremely small subsample size.

Edited by Lex

My gut feeling is that it's risen.

About as pointless as your gut feeling.

I don't know anyone in real life that's changed their mind on the issue but it's not even a month later tbf.

spoke to a guy at the Scotland Georgia game whose parents had voted NO and now say they wish they had voted YES and would do if there was another referendum

spoke to a guy at the Scotland Georgia game whose parents had voted NO and now say they wish they had voted YES and would do if there was another referendum

I think we learned the last time the value of Clown Collective anecdotes.

Could you afford the game Reynard, or did you have to settle for a game of solo squash at your local grubby C-Diff infected courts?

I havent been to a Scotland game for about quarter of a century. I wouldn't open the curtains to watch them even if they were playing on my front lawn.

Yeah because work pays in the UK.

30hrs x £6.5 = £195 p/w or £780 per month.

Perhaps a drop of N.I ?

1 bedroom shitehole £ 450 per month

council tax.

Electric

Gas

phone

transport to work

food

All to be paid for with about £7 per day.

Where do you reckon you'll move to where things will magically get better for you?

Where do you reckon you'll move to where things will magically get better for you?

Move?

Mate I'm from Perthshire! I hold a membership to a equestrian centre but I've never been on a horse! So, while I welcome your comments remember where we both dwell.

Moving on....From a right of centre point of view there's an absolute lack of thought that's went in to attacking the few on welfare. What's you serious proposals to make work pay given the enormous amount to money lost in housing stock, since the Thatcher years?