Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

The UK sample has the SNP on 8%!

1% behind the Lib-dems :o

Quite astonishing poll results I have to say

Yes, the sub-sample of Scotland was relatively tiny and the margin of error pretty massive.

Hopefully we get another few Scotland only polls soon.

• 6 months later...

Basically the same figures as the referendum. The DK's ( shitebags split 6:1 in favour of No)

But Indy is a certainty. When it happens I hope it really hurts you ;)

Gap narrowing then.

rl8EqVl.gif

Is it?

I remember the polls converging on 52-48 in the days leading up to the referendum.

Has there been polls showing a bigger gap than 53-47 since?

Basically the same figures as the referendum. The DK's ( shitebags split 6:1 in favour of No)

But Indy is a certainty. When it happens I hope it really hurts you ;)

So we rejected it, the figures are basically the same 8 months on... But it's a certainty anyway?

So we rejected it, the figures are basically the same 8 months on... But it's a certainty anyway?

You're trying too hard Lex.

Scotland has undergone a political transformation over the course of the last 10 years or so. The referendum came a little bit too soon as far as Yes supporters are concerned - but we got damn close in those last few weeks.

The SNP is going to represent Scotland well over the next few years and the Tory government in WM will help them by being their usual dickish-selves. The younger generations are more likely to vote Yes and added to that there is more commitment on the Yes side (in my opinion). I can't see many Yes voters last year changing their view but the same can't be said for No voters. For many the time and financial circumstances were just not quite right.

You're trying too hard Lex.

Scotland has undergone a political transformation over the course of the last 10 years or so. The referendum came a little bit too soon as far as Yes supporters are concerned - but we got damn close in those last few weeks.

The SNP is going to represent Scotland well over the next few years and the Tory government in WM will help them by being their usual dickish-selves. The younger generations are more likely to vote Yes and added to that there is more commitment on the Yes side (in my opinion). I can't see many Yes voters last year changing their view but the same can't be said for No voters. For many the time and financial circumstances were just not quite right.

I'm not disputing the political transformation since the referendum.

What - according to this poll at least - hasn't transformed is the Scottish people's desire for independence.

I'm not disputing the political transformation since the referendum.

What - according to this poll at least - hasn't transformed is the Scottish people's desire for independence.

The transformation happened long before the referendum. It's continuing and will lead, eventually, to independence.

Polls will be polls. They're not going to matter again (in terms of independence) for a good few years.