black friday

pub car king

Dunno if its Dundee store only but the Game murraygate has a hefty whack off new titles. They say £15 but they tend to overcharge at £45 anyway. £29.99 for GTA5, Battlefield 4, CoD Dog or whatever it is called - the new one and a few of the other more recent releases. Loads of other stuff like Turtle beach headsets with a whack off, was tempted as need to get Battlefield for a present for someone and I was going to buy it in Asda yesterday but was put off by the £47 price so £30 seemed about the best I could expect but the shop was queued out the door. It wasn't the PS4 launch as that shop had 'sold out' signs up for a while so all their initial consoles were gone at midnight.

They were pushing it as 'Black Friday' and most of the deals end Sunday but some run for ages (Battlefield will be until the New Year!) so I decided to just go back sometime next week when it was less crazy.

GameStop UK have Battlefield 4 up for £24.97 on their website, but it appears to only be available for Xbox 360.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It said order confirmed and when I tried to buy it again with the promotion code it said code has been used. I have emailed them to see what the score is. Bargin if I do get it for 91 + delivery

Ah, see what you mean! I thought you meant you couldn't find it.

Fingers crossed for you. Hope you get it!

Loads of scraps in the Dundee Douglas Asda apparently. Its sad as f**k to be honest, humans become like animals to save a few quid on a piece of technology that they will want to replace a few months later, its laughable.

Loads of scraps in the Dundee Douglas Asda apparently. Its sad as f**k to be honest, humans become like animals to save a few quid on a piece of technology that they will want to replace a few months later, its laughable.

Amazon were matching Asda's offers all day. Who would rather go and brave the crowds than just sit in your house and hit a few buttons? Tits.

It doesn't just happen with technology either, a few years back Pampers and Huggies changed from having boy/girl nappies to unisex ones , the old nappies were getting sold off at half price and similair scenes to the ones on Friday happened at various Boots the Chemist stores around the country including a member of staff being dragged off a lorry as it was being opened ,disgraceful stuff but almost certainly hysterically funny to watch no doubt. :lol:

Bollocks, that Nexus is what I've been looking to get for a good price - it's now more expensive at very than it was before yesterday!

Argos are doing a £10 coupon for purchases over a ton, so your still getting a free tenner for buying something you want!!

Amazon were matching Asda's offers all day. Who would rather go and brave the crowds than just sit in your house and hit a few buttons? Tits.

I'd rather hit a few tits than a few buttons, but each to their own...

Archived