black friday

pub car king

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asda (instore only) and Amazon have the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini for £99.

Got this for my mother. About time she upgraded from her Zack Morris phone. Now she'll be able to play 'Candy Crush' on the move.

xe8cd.gif

The assistant in red running away at the start :lol: Also love the very first guy springing in, deftly grabbing a box, and springing off in one swift move :lol:

Seriously though, superb advert for modern American right there.

The third guy. Runs in to claim his victory and his prize, gets shoved right out the way. I shouldn't laugh. Did though.

My favourite thing about the first guy is his chest-thrust-foward-walk-run. :lol:

:lol: you can see the first guy just checking his peripheral vision and thinking 'cracker', in and out in one fell swoop !!!!

:lol:

It would appear that very.co.uk "made a mistake" with their Samsung tablet... :rolleyes:

A few of the mrs's mates got it at the cheap price and a few didn't,

I did think it was a hefty bargain!!

• 11 months later...

Anyone here buying online should really do it through http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk.

There's bound to be a local scout group or something near you which can make money whilst the cost to you is the same as if you went to the retailer direct. Amazon, eBay, John Lewis, Tesco etc are all part of it and pay a percentage commission on what you buy from them.

The only hardship is the 30 secs of signing up (and ticking the 'no spam emails please' button). This applies anytime of the year I believe.

I was ready to be standing outside Game from 11pm tonight until for an XBox One deal until someone told me they do it online as well as it's illegal to offer differing prices instore and online?

Can anyone verify this to save me standing like a right lemon in the cold tonight.

Archived