black friday

pub car king

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone seen any good deals on trainers or clothes?

Really underwhelmed with what's on offer tbh. Every website has crashed too.

20% off sale trainers at size?

20% off at crooked tongues

20% off full priced trainers at Offspring

15% off at Wellgosh

20% off at MaStrum.com

Just a few of many. :lol:

24/7 selling an xboxone and G.O.D for 270 quid

http://www.247electronics.co.uk/

on a further inspection of this apparently they take your card details and then take the payment but only process your order at 3 this afternoon,basically if they don't have enough you are to get the money back, so possibly not at the risk of waiting for refunds etc....

Fucking arseholes, imagine fighting someone in the middle of tesco for the sake of a few quid. Lock them in and burn the place down.

Stealing out of other people's trolleys was my favourite - what sort of vermin nicks something from another shopper's trolley?

Watching some of the footage, it's like someone shouted, "Release the fat women..." and in they charge. Horrible to see this, and all for a few quid off a telly that's probably not much better than the one they have already.

20% off sale trainers at size?

20% off at crooked tongues

20% off full priced trainers at Offspring

15% off at Wellgosh

20% off at MaStrum.com

Just a few of many. :lol:

Seen all of them already, not really any better than what's usually on offer tbh. I thought it would be >50-70% off. Some of it is but it's all chavy shite.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/black-friday-police-called-to-musselburgh-tesco-1-3618700

Police were called to the Tesco store in Musselburgh after a store manager feared shoppers might become unruly over an iPad offer on Black Friday.

Police were called to the Tesco store in Musselburgh after a store manager feared shoppers might become unruly over an iPad offer on Black Friday.

ibjfB9QMnhj4lq.gif

Their prices are never that good, always better elsewhere. Their Boxing Day sale will come in line with everyone else. That's about it though.

I just checked my emails and Terraces Menswear are doing 20% off til midnight Sunday. Just enter 'black' in the discount code box.

Stealing out of other people's trolleys was my favourite - what sort of vermin nicks something from another shopper's trolley?

why do people think this all of a sudden becomes acceptable, it is like a scen from some horror film where they are trying to survive the apocolypse. cretins the lot of them.

Archived