black friday

pub car king

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1499643_1583709741852939_850864362425000

The most obvious course of action here would be to simply drop the television where you stood, with her still on it. Her body weight and the drop would almost 100% shatter it, leaving her in a crumpled heap bubbling over a smashed to smithereens set and made to pay for a broken item.

All because of a shitty sense of entitlement that if someone else has something but hasn't actually paid for it yet, it's 'fair game'.

The most obvious course of action here would be to simply drop the television where you stood, with her still on it. Her body weight and the drop would almost 100% shatter it, leaving her in a crumpled heap bubbling over a smashed to smithereens set and made to pay for a broken item.

All because of a shitty sense of entitlement that if someone else has something but hasn't actually paid for it yet, it's 'fair game'.

I'm pretty sure I saw a clip of the same situation on the BBC News at lunchtime. It's the woman in black who had the TV and the person in pink was trying to take it away from them.

Anyway...

55rwc1.jpg

Slitheen.jpg

I'm pretty sure I saw a clip of the same situation on the BBC News at lunchtime. It's the woman in black who had the TV and the person in pink was trying to take it away from them.

Anyway...

55rwc1.jpg

Medicine? Food? Drinking Water? No, a fucking television. Everything that's wrong with our society captured in one photograph.

Medicine? Food? Drinking Water? No, a fucking television. Everything that's wrong with our society captured in one photograph.

"Give me that telly. I need to sit on my fat, lazy fucking arse more than you".

Guest The Phoenix
"Give me that telly. I need to sit on my fat, lazy fucking arse more than you".

I think you need to re-think your purchasing strategy.

Wavering over buying the Xbox family pack now and trading in the games for something better or holding off until 9 and seeing if amazon do another better deal.

Might watch it on my phone in a bar somewhere and pick fights with strangers for the authentic Black Friday experience.

Going by the guy earlier whose dad who said for it to be a bargain it needs to be

A third off

You were going to buy it anyway

you need it

I've just gone into argos and bought a 50 inch TV £700 down to £400.

That's over a 3rd off I was going to buy one anyway my current TV is fucked.

However I did have to run the gauntlet of mutants but Ho hum.

Going by the guy earlier whose dad who said for it to be a bargain it needs to be

A third off

You were going to buy it anyway

you need it

I've just gone into argos and bought a 50 inch TV £700 down to £400.

That's over a 3rd off I was going to buy one anyway my current TV is fucked.

However I did have to run the gauntlet of mutants but Ho hum.

Bargain! :thumsup2

Archived