black friday

pub car king

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I need a smart TV? As long as it's big and high def I'm not that fussed about anything else. Am I missing something?

I love it for Netflix and Amazon Instant and the kids watch YouTube videos on it. For that kind of thing it's far better than a phone/tablet/laptop screen. I wouldn't bother with anything like this or Facebook on it though because it's a complete pain in the tits to navigate with a remote control.

Another money saver, find what you want to buy on Amazon, copy the link and enter it on Flubit. I can't believe I forgot about that until I just saw it mentioned on Facebook there. And always, always use a cash back site like Top Cash Back or Quidco.

Got the missus surfing and she's found an Xbox One with COD for £269 at 24/7 electronics but the server's down. I'm trying to decide whether I'm better getting the deal Game are already doing with Xbox One with FIFA 15, GTA V and Forza driving for £349.

I managed to get on just after 1, after a few reloads, got the Xbox with cod for £265 then Fifa 15 from 365 games for £34

This Black Friday shit should have stayed in the states though

Archived