Ravel Morrison

Mr. Brightside

In ten years he'll be wasting away in some council estate riding the only female junkie willing to speak to him. And he'll deserve that.

Hope he finds his nirvana , him and that other f**k up, Nile Ranger. Imagine aw the youngsters in tears at the end of last season, cause they never quite had it , gettin released and then these cuunts.

Eh?

• 1 month later...

Is it just me that thinks he is overhyped as f**k? Since he scored against Tottenham the media have been creaming themselves over him, similar to Jack Wilshere, but I think he seems pretty average and could be yet another overhyped young English player.

Can't get a game for a poor QPR side, is now on load to a terrible Cardiff side in the Championship

• 2 months later...

Ravel has certainly got talent. There was a sighting of it albeit briefly at West Ham. It does my head in to see lads like him pissing all away.

I think it's often made out that players like him have more talent than they actually do, as it makes a nice story for the media that they are talented but are throwing their career away. They always need one or two of the 'wasted talent' stories in every generation.

I think it's often made out that players like him have more talent than they actually do, as it makes a nice story for the media that they are talented but are throwing their career away. They always need one or two of the 'wasted talent' stories in every generation.

No there was more to Morrison than hype. Fergie actually believed he was the successor to Giggs, and was better than Giggs was at that age.

• 4 weeks later...