SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

IMG_2945.thumb.jpg.beda6e52d875c8ab4f6904b7c2339a7d.jpg

Working from home really lets me appreciate just how much scooming Rosie the dog does on a daily basis. A real nosey little bitch [emoji23]
Hedgecutter will be at your window shortly.

She looks tiny there. How big is she, or do you just have massive windows? 
Edit : good solid choice with the blend active btw. 

Bit of both, she’s quite small for a working cocker, but a decent sized window also. She certainly enjoys watching the world go by out them.

Very, very good bottles. One of the other benefits of working from home is that I get to make delicious fresh fruit smoothies for lunch every day. Tremendous.

Dog often gets attention off me by, at night, walking up to his cage door (gets closed over when hes not in it after I kept walking into the b*****d) and staring at me to open it. Generally ends with him going in, lying down and getting a belly rub.

Wife has always claimed he can open the door himself but I've never seen it.

Tested it today when playing. Threw his ball in, closed the door quickly. Within seconds he had his paw up, door swings open, gets the ball and runs out. Might just be coincidence or me seeing what i wanted too but the moment he ran out, he looked at me, the cage door, and the ball dropped out his mouth as if he realised what he'd done 😂

On 08/04/2020 at 19:58, Rizzo said:

Comissionsled a wee something to make Jake immortal.*

*Immortal for our lifetime anyway.

b8891414d9fb91d98ca65fb838141010.0.jpg

If I'm not being too nosey, can you please PM me who did this for you, also same to mathematics & silverton end. I am definitely going to get one of these done (if I can afford it).

On 10/04/2020 at 23:09, lichtgilphead said:

I assume that everyone has seen this?

It's even funnier with the sound on...

His commentaries of his dogs have been one of the best things ever on twitter, this is probably one of the best because its not them running about though 😆

On 14/04/2020 at 21:30, Bishop Briggs said:

Not my dog but a similar thing happened to my neighbour. 

34022.jpg

His Springer spaniel ate his steak! 🤣

Definitely a good boy!

1 hour ago, s_dog said:

If I'm not being too nosey, can you please PM me who did this for you, also same to mathematics & silverton end. I am definitely going to get one of these done (if I can afford it).

I got Jake drawn by this lady here:

https://www.bylanamathieson.com/

She did the drawing very quickly, sure it was less than a fortnight after I'd paid the deposit. Prices seemed reasonable compared to a lot of places too.

41 minutes ago, Dele said:

They prices do look fair enough. I've seen double that for an A4 portrait. That's @mathematics dog on the website too, isn't it? 

I’ve not used this person. 

Unless you mean breed, and then yes, there’s a mini schnauzer in the commissions tab.

Edited by mathematics

9 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I’ve not used this person. 

Unless you mean breed, and then yes, there’s a mini schnauzer in the commissions tab.

I thought it was yours! I'm certain I've seen the photo before on here and I just remembered you as having a schnauzer. 

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

I thought it was yours! I'm certain I've seen the photo before on here and I just remembered you as having a schnauzer. 

Afraid not. Also, I’m more of the schnauzers’ uncle than anything else. Don’t want to claim to be the doggies’ daddy.

Is it normal for boxers to have paws that big? He's a cracking looking dog (in the bottom picture anyway [emoji4]).

He’s still growing we’ve been told, he’s about 45kg just now and not 2 until aug. He’s a big big boxer, haha I think it’s cause of the white socks they make his paws look huge.

We had a female boxer before him and at her biggest she was 28kg. His diet is unreal tho, goes through 6eggs in the morning and goats milk, 4tins with dry also mackerel twice a day.

6 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

He’s still growing we’ve been told, he’s about 45kg just now and not 2 until aug. He’s a big big boxer, haha I think it’s cause of the white socks they make his paws look huge.

We had a female boxer before him and at her biggest she was 28kg. His diet is unreal tho, goes through 6eggs in the morning and goats milk, 4tins with dry also mackerel twice a day.

Doesn't he like dog food?