SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

6 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Haud oan, what’s the story here? Fabulous looking wee thing but maybe an recent entrant to the PnB dug thread??? 

Fairly recent entrant to the Doggie thread. Labrador puppy, sHe is 4 1/2 months old now, and growing fast. Look back in the thread and there are more pictures of her.

I busted my ankle ligaments on Wednesday.

A friend walked Shug Friday for me as the kids away. They arrived back yesterday late afternoon and first thing was to walk Shug.

He wandered about 20metres, took a shite and walked home. Lazy dog!

Thankfully this moody wee sod is coming out of her heat. Would definately recommend having an unfixed male dog over an unfixed female dog. 

20221210_225210.thumb.jpg.e8d6e8e2b84943d8698315196f4d66be.jpg

Aside from leaking unspeakable fluids everywhere she went, the wee toerag decided to guard everything of value so both Skye and Morse got chased away from food and Skye would get chased away from Morse. Luckily the worst of it only lasted a couple of days and now she's nearly back to normal.

OH shared the good news the other day when he sent me a text saying "Pretty sure her fud's gone down a bit." It had swollen up to a point where she looked like she had balls.

Hmmm….having an unfixed chap is also something of a challenge.  If anyone comes into season (genuinely) within about a 2km radius he’s determined he’ll be the one to find the lucky lady and make her day. And every dog (male or female) has to be thoroughly sniffed out to ensure it can be safely added to the disappointment list. He’s a bloody nightmare. 

Tl;dr - hormones make males horny and females cranky. Who’d have guessed!?!?

2 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Hmmm….having an unfixed chap is also something of a challenge.  If anyone comes into season (genuinely) within about a 2km radius he’s determined he’ll be the one to find the lucky lady and make her day. And every dog (male or female) has to be thoroughly sniffed out to ensure it can be safely added to the disappointment list. He’s a bloody nightmare. 

Tl;dr - hormones make males horny and females cranky. Who’d have guessed!?!?

Maybe we were lucky with the two male dogs we had. Morse wasn't hugely humpy and Dusty wasn't really either. The only annoyance for me with Dusty was when I picked him up I always somehow wound up with a handful of old dug bawbag.

Jake on the other hand would hump anything that stood still long enough. His favourite was a plush toy panda which we eventually threw out because I was getting sick of washing it every week. 

The spaniel i looked after in September was three and bumped anything and everything. All day long. A life on here many can only dream of. 

Shug was a bit humpy first few days he was here.  I came home to a pair of pajama bottoms he'd used as a w**k 'sock'. He calmed down once he settled then the dogs trust took his baws off him.