Lets settle this for good...

Please think carefully before voting  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To call this delicacy French Toast is not only wrong, it's very wrong. It is bread soaked in egg, therefore eggy bread. Not beedin' rocket science.

When I was young, my mum used to slice a slice of bread, therefore making it ultra thin. It was then toasted (grilled). This, my friends, is French toast.

Give me a shout if there's anything else I can help with.????

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To call this delicacy French Toast is not only wrong, it's very wrong. It is bread soaked in egg, therefore eggy bread. Not beedin' rocket science.

When I was young, my mum used to slice a slice of bread, therefore making it ultra thin. It was then toasted (grilled). This, my friends, is French toast.

Give me a shout if there's anything else I can help with.????

Your spelling would be a good place to start

Give me a shout if there's anything else I can help with.

Gobshite.

You have described Melba Toast.

Here to fucking help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melba_toast

Carnegie Par Off Topic but Ryan Wallace was superb for us.How's he for you?

No problem Gaz, just harmful banter, mind you, being pulled up for my spelling by an East Fife supporter is an all time low for me ????

I think Ryan is a great wee player and rate him highly, although, does tend to want to walk the ball into the net. Needs to shoot on sight.

Eggy bread by the way!!!

Give me a shout if there's anything else I can help with.

The kind of people who use the term "eggy bread" are also those who use the word "bleedin'" as an expletive.

It is, of course, French Toast.

I can eat literally half a loaf of the stuff, particularly if my old dear is on kitchen duties, her French Toast is quite simply the tits.

One slice HP sauce, the next tomato sauce, and so on and so forth. And all washed down with a big f**k off mug of tea.

Heaven. Quite simply heaven.

It's French toast. It's always been French toast. Americans who put sugar and even fucking worse. CINNAMON on it deserve to be shot. The only seasoning acceptable is to fire a little salt and generous amounts black pepper in amongst the eggs whilst mixing and before soaking your bread. No sauce, no sugar, AND NO FUCKING CINNAMON!!!

You absolute arsehole...what is wrong with you? One or the other for fucks sake.

I wouldn't mix the fuckers, what kind of animal do you think I am?

One slice HP, the next tomato, then repeat until you can literally feel your stomach lining tear.

Archived