Lets settle this for good...

Please think carefully before voting  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong with beans 'touching' the egg! Grow a set you fussy p***ks.

Add to the poll please!

I'll be the one choosing which sauces go on which foods. How would you feel if someone served up your breakfast with their choice of sauce all over it? "You'll be having brown sauce salt through yer beans, there! (thud)".

Imagine if you asked for a fish supper and the guy just gave you his salt/vinegar/sauce combo without asking you what you want. You'd want to rip his throat out, deep fry it and feed it back to him, wouldn't you??!

I couldn't give a f*** whether the bacon is rubbing up against the sausage though.

(edited as I couldn't string the sentence through the seeth.)

Down here in England they call it eggy bread as French toast is a lot more sweeter as you put in honey and stuff.

I still call it French toast as it gets on the Mrs nerves although she did make both of them for me once so she could tell me what the difference was between them and they were both delightful.

I'll be the one choosing which sauces go on which foods. How would you feel if someone served up your breakfast with their choice of sauce all over it? "You'll be having brown sauce salt through yer beans, there! (thud)".

Imagine if you asked for a fish supper and the guy just gave you his salt/vinegar/sauce combo without asking you what you want. You'd want to rip his throat out, deep fry it and feed it back to him, wouldn't you??!

I couldn't give a f*** whether the bacon is rubbing up against the sausage though.

Well, no... Because the tomato sauce with the beans is implied on your order.

So... If you bought a breakfast, do you expect your beans to be completely separate? Or is it just eggs? Do you got into fits of rage if your beans touch your bacon?

(edited as I couldn't string the sentence through the seeth.)

Through tears you clearly mean...

Well, no... Because the tomato sauce with the beans is implied on your order.

So... If you bought a breakfast, do you expect your beans to be completely separate? Or is it just eggs? Do you got into fits of rage if your beans touch your bacon?

Through tears you clearly mean...

'Tomato sauce' with the beans is indeed pretty much on the order. With the egg on the other hand is not.

Beany tomato sauce mixed with egg makes the egg tastes inferior. That's all it comes down to.

However... what the **** are beans doing in a cooked breakfast anyway? Beans? For breakfast?! That's the big topic of debate.

'Tomato sauce' with the beans is indeed pretty much on the order. With the egg on the other hand is not.

Beany tomato sauce mixed with egg makes the egg tastes inferior. That's all it comes down to.

However... what the **** are beans doing in a cooked breakfast anyway? Beans? For breakfast?! That's the big topic of debate.

I'm with you brother beans should not be on a breakfast plate. Fried tomatoes should be the only option.

Why the hell is the orange sludge that cover the beans, described as tomato sauce anyway. I've eaten bananas that taste more like tomatoes than that particular mix of chemicals they put over the beans.

Am I the only one who eats French toast with jam? It's the tits.

No jam = brown or chilli sauce time to shine

*awaits padded ambulance*

I'm with you brother beans should not be on a breakfast plate. Fried tomatoes should be the only option.

Why the hell is the orange sludge that cover the beans, described as tomato sauce anyway. I've eaten bananas that taste more like tomatoes than that particular mix of chemicals they put over the beans.

I'll take this moment to share something brilliant which boggles the mind:

Grilled tomatoes taste good with brown sauce. Whoever works that one out is a dead cert for a Nobel prize.

Archived