Lets settle this for good...

Please think carefully before voting  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife calls it Eggy Bread and has it with beans. Vile.

Beans and egg should never meet. Any B&B owner that serves the full breakfast with bean sauce touching the egg-white should have their licence revoked immediately (and that's being lenient). Ideally I'd hang them from their hallway landing.

Beans and egg should never meet. Any B&B owner that serves the full breakfast with bean sauce touching the egg-white should have their licence revoked immediately (and that's being lenient). Ideally I'd hang them from their hallway landing.

I have my beans in a separate bowl.

Spot on. There's nothing worse than getting yourself excited for a fry up only to find that the beans have been dumped on the top of the egg, meaning that it's impossible to avoid the yolk mingling with the bean sauce.

When we have french toast its HP on the first batch then maple syrup on the second, a sort of main course pudding combo.

Sweet then sour. Stimulating the taste buds from one extreme to the other. I like it. Even though I hate brown sauce. I'll need to find another source of sour. Maybe marmite would be a replacement

French toast with sugar - a SUnday morning breakfast. Lovely.

My wife calls it Eggy Bread and has it with beans. Vile.

ari-gold-gtfo.gif

I've been very disappointed by the reception given to the maple syrup suggestion,it needs to be tried before it can be written off. On the other hand eggs and beans should never touch :thumbsdown:yucky

Even the nonces that call it eggy bread are shunning your maple syrup abomination. Just have a think about that for a second.

I lived with a boy from Clermont-Ferrand last year who had never sampled French Toast before. His immediate reaction was to put sugar on it, which disgusted me at first, but it's actually very nice. I'd only eat it on a rare occasion mind.

For all you "eggy bread" c***s, I hope you the next time you go shopping the only OJ(orange juice) left is the one with bits in it. Scum.

I lived with a boy from Clermont-Ferrand last year who had never sampled French Toast before. His immediate reaction was to put sugar on it, which disgusted me at first, but it's actually very nice. I'd only eat it on a rare occasion mind.

For all you "eggy bread" c***s, I hope you the next time you go shopping the only OJ(orange juice) left is the one with bits in it. Scum.

My Mrs insists on getting the fresh orange "with bits".

Mind you, she married me, so her taste is clearly in her arse.

My Wife used to call it eggy bread. She's scared of the frying pan though so I refused to make it under that moniker. She has now converted to the correct "French toast". Unfortunately, she still puts vinegar and tomato sauce on it. Clarty.

Archived