The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Cooee Cobbers! It's Australia Day and a national holiday here. To celebrate The Australian quiz has only 1 Australian question and despite knowing the answer I chose a different one. Still managed a very good 8/10. The sculpture the other I didn't think too much about. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=3443&sectionId=1

10/10, I SAY 10/10. Quite pleased.

(Only got that because I remembered where the Cardinal's girlfriend came from!)

As I was working my way through it I thought it was easier than usual, lucky guess for nrs 2 & 6.

A slightly different quiz - nothing to do with nights sandratting down Ayr Piv...

A bare pass-mark five from nine for me.

a fairly respectable 6/9 on my knowledge of Black Holes - as the results say - "Not bad. You could maybe hold your own in a pub chat with a physicist, but don't give up the day job"

Looking forward to my next trip to The Proton and Lettuce

After yesterday's high it's back down to a middling 5/10. Two Aussies today and sad that I knew the politics one but not the Victoria's Secret. Knew the sond and Aussie Treasurer and guessed the dish, TV show and autghor. No idea how I stuffed up the 100kms. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=3453&sectionId=1

3/9 for the black holes.

Edited by Eednud

10/10, I SAY 10/10. Quite pleased.

(Only got that because I remembered where the Cardinal's girlfriend came from!)

As I was working my way through it I thought it was easier than usual, lucky guess for nrs 2 & 6.

So only a 9/10 then! Kudos regardless!

A lovely return to form with a mahoosive 2 out of 10. Was about to remonstrate that the character "Meredith Brody" wasn't really a "main" character in the TV series, only to realise I'd got the question wrong anyway.