The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

That's yer league tables out. 

No change at the top. Meanwhile Frankie and WRK are STILL playing their pre-season friendlies. The beaks should clamp down hard on them. 

1-prem.png.b879f642e051d8d3c22f683a059badb8.png

Helpma holds on to first in the 2nd league, with 3 players vying for 2nd / 3rd. Welshbairn - forgive my indiscretion and come back :(

2-steal.png.9c42bcb7b7600c204388d67f9d107d3c.png

Meanwhile, in the BHL, BWV continues to confound his critics who said he should be put out to pasture. The Captain is also sniffing about the automatic promotion place. 

3-bhl.png.5f2d63a231c2ff4482b7334eb7742322.png

I firmly believe that Frankie and WRK should be deducted five points for their non appearance.
This view has nothing to do with me currently being top and them being regular winners.

Well, I'm back now! Although it doesn't make a lot of difference - consistency is the watchword with three sevens on the bounce.
Been down on that London for a couple of days, and the hotel WiFi was like something from the dark ages, so we just spent off duty ti.me drinking and eating

49 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Well, I'm back now! Although it doesn't make a lot of difference - consistency is the watchword with three sevens on the bounce.
Been down on that London for a couple of days, and the hotel WiFi was like something from the dark ages, so we just spent off duty ti.me drinking and eating

Can you not do it on your phone? I actually prefer doing it that way, as it lets you review all your answers before clicking SUBMIT (e.g. to make sure you don't have 5 Bs in a row). 

Can you not do it on your phone? I actually prefer doing it that way, as it lets you review all your answers before clicking SUBMIT (e.g. to make sure you don't have 5 Bs in a row). 

I normally do. To be honest, things were just a bit hectic, what with trying to work out what the new Justice Secretary had planned, and how much be might be able
to implement before be and the rest of them get horsed out.

4 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Knew 2 guessed 2 for 4/10

I think tynieness should be deducted points for his faux pax! emoji12.png

One thing worse than a faux pas, is covering up for it meaning I don't benefit from it. 

Some big scores from the BHL. Another league spent in the seaside league. Anyway, onto the quiz...

Bog standard 5/10. I decided to time myself doing it ... 1m 1.96s ... is that normal?