The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I'd actually heard of him for once cos I think he's their top scorer (by virtue of banging in 13 or so against American Samoa). Not that it helped me get the right answer. 
6 out of 10 for me. I call bullshit on the golf question btw. 

Anything was an improvement on yesterday's embarrassment so I'm quite chuffed with a 7/10. Don't think it will save me though!
I was intrigued about the golf question after seeing your comment but it is actually correct lol

Might as well get this one in early since it's a pre-play-off play-off. Basically, me and BIK are tied in 1st and 2nd place, with only 1 team able to catch us. So either we'll need a play-off to decide the champion, or a play-off to see who is in the proper play-off (and assuming I end up in the second play-off, I'll need another play-off question). 

In case that made no sense, can someone post a play-off question for me and @blackislekillie please? 

Might as well get this one in early since it's a pre-play-off play-off. Basically, me and BIK are tied in 1st and 2nd place, with only 1 team able to catch us. So either we'll need a play-off to decide the champion, or a play-off to see who is in the proper play-off (and assuming I end up in the second play-off, I'll need another play-off question). 
In case that made no sense, can someone post a play-off question for me and [mention=69456]blackislekillie[/mention] please? 

I'll post one!

How many caps in total does the Scottish woman's national team have? This is the squad that was named for the upcoming euro 2017 tournament in the Netherlands.