The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

19 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Only 2 results to come in in the cup. And they're both RoW team members. @Arabdownunder (RIP) and @MSU ... can't say much more except both ties are finely poised at the moment. Deadline is Monday 5.30pm!

Apologies. I've been driving 2,000 miles over the last four days which was harem-scarem enough without trying to do trivia at the same time. 

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Tue 6/10 Knew 3 thought I knew 4, but got that one wrong.

Doesn't  Dee_62 live in Scotland? If not, he go's to more less every Forfar game. Fair do's if he  does do dat.

Aye, Scotfree and Dee_62 will be swapping places for the next round. 

Away with the work for the next couple of days so not sure when I'll manage to get the league tables done. Just look at last week's if you miss them. 

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Yeah, maybe that would be fairest... since Scot really should have been on the other team. Shall we say 4.5 each? I'm sure Alang1993 might have something to say about all this!

I believe you should do what most referees do, and stick to your original decision, even though you know you've fucked up. These decisions even themselves out over the season :P

The bookies have already paid out on a Scotland win, they are rarely wrong

Also, 7/10 for Tuesday

Edited by alang1993

1 minute ago, alang1993 said:

I believe you should do what most referees do, and stick to your original decision, even though you know you've fucked up. These decisions even themselves out over the season :P

The bookies have already paid out on a Scotland win, they are rarely wrong

Aye, but it wouldn't be Scotland if there wasn't a late f**k up that robbed you of a win when anything else seemed impossible.

10 hours ago, Eednud said:

Where's VAR when you need it. It's a Rough Ride Her Cup when the result is a fiddle, Scotfree is a ROWer and so the ROW should win that foursome by default but we'll settle for another 1/2 point to tie the whole shemozzle at 4 1/2 each. :ass:ass

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Yeah, maybe that would be fairest... since Scot really should have been on the other team. Shall we say 4.5 each? I'm sure Alang1993 might have something to say about all this!

So what your saying cardinal, is that I was put on against 3 players, no wonder I was pummled! 

Yes, thats why I scored 1point, because of the other team having 3 members! 

The whole governing body of this sham is corrupt as f**k!

image.gif

We can view week 1 as a trial run. Feel a bit bad for MSU as he was zooming round the country... and ADU being MIA put ROW at a disadvantage (tell me I didn't just write that). 

But this was all be resolved by week 2. I give you my word. And you can put my word in the bank. 

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

We can view week 1 as a trial run. Feel a bit bad for MSU as he was zooming round the country... and ADU being MIA put ROW at a disadvantage (tell me I didn't just write that). 

But this was all be resolved by week 2. I give you my word. And you can put my word in the bank. 

Needs more initials, IMHO