The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The Colts last game before they go into liquidation:

U-14s boys - 2/10

U-10s girls - 5/10

It's been good for the two of them - it's the first thing they ask to do when they come in from school. They'll continue to do it but quite frankly, I can't be arsed posting their scores everyday so no-one suggest a continuation please. 

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

The Colts last game before they go into liquidation:

U-14s boys - 2/10

U-10s girls - 5/10

It's been good for the two of them - it's the first thing they ask to do when they come in from school. They'll continue to do it but quite frankly, I can't be arsed posting their scores everyday so no-one suggest a continuation please. 

Thank you.

A promising quizzing career shot down in flames by a feckless father. Still, they both did very well so kudos to them. Still waiting for scores from the following people before we can decide trophies and play-offs (I'll give you a clue though - it's close)...

• Tynieness (Seniors and Juniors)
  • Alang1993
  • Scotfree
  • The Captain
  • Dyl
  • Wilkinson1998
  • madwullie

Deadline of Saturday lunchtime please. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

A promising quizzing career shot down in flames by a feckless father. Still, they both did very well so kudos to them. Still waiting for scores from the following people before we can decide trophies and play-offs (I'll give you a clue though - it's close)...
  • Tynieness (Seniors and Juniors)
  • Alang1993
  • Scotfree
  • The Captain
  • Dyl
  • Wilkinson1998
  • madwullie
  • Slippery P (who has no chance of making the play-offs but he promised to put together a wee weekend quiz for us)

Eh.
Card we all know you're a busy lad.
I posted my score last night, you even quoted it a reply to me. 4/10.
I also never promised f**k all. I said I will try, however after 12 shift. I've cracked open a beer. Tomorrow is mothers day here, so I'll treat the kids out for a day & the wife can come along if she can be bothered..... GAME OFF.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

40 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Eh.
Card we all know you're a busy lad.
I posted my score last night, you even quoted it a reply to me. 4/10.
I also never promised f**k all. I said I will try, however after 12 shift. I've cracked open a beer. Tomorrow is mothers day here, so I'll treat the kids out for a day & the wife can come along if she can be bothered..... GAME OFF.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

Sorry for missing your score. And I appreciate you didn't say you promised, but you got everyone very excited by the thought of a new cup competition so you can't let your fans down!

Sorry for missing your score. And I appreciate you didn't say you promised, but you got everyone very excited by the thought of a new cup competition so you can't let your fans down!

OK.

Everyone.

Question for the weekend.

Since its mothers day tomorrow, they prize will be 1 night with the mother in law. I'll supply the tent. Pay your own fare.

Ask per wiki,

What is the longest maned flight without refueling in minutes?

Answers can be pm before midnight Sunday Thai time.

Winner will also get a private photo of said mother in law..... Good Luck everyone.

6 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Not enough Australian questions in The Australian quiz? Warm up for next season with this one from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, there's 8 of your favourites. 7/10 including both non-Australian questions.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-11/abc-news-quiz-august-11/8795104

Four out of ten - knew one and guessed three.