The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Right guys. Sorry for the delayed league tables. Don't normally post them at this point, but I thought I should just in case I'm missing any scores. I'm away tomorrow, so the deadline for scores will be whenever I get home on Saturday evening. 

Absentees include @deej (who said he was going to do them in a oner), @G_Man1985 (who did Monday), @Dyl (hope he's not in a huff over last week's playoff), @Wilkinson1998, @die hard doonhamer (two weeks running :( ) .. and finally @Dee Man - whom I believe was threatening to leave the league which we can't allow to happen. The BHL NEEDS a strong Dee Man.

1-prem.png.74387d7285c7ef7dcca804f884d88f3f.png

2-steal.png.6bdb6443aaacfbdd2bb7cf893670abef.png

3--bhl.png.2b050495164becd0c599b033e134ec7c.png

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Right guys. Sorry for the delayed league tables. Don't normally post them at this point, but I thought I should just in case I'm missing any scores. I'm away tomorrow, so the deadline for scores will be whenever I get home on Saturday evening. 

Absentees include @deej (who said he was going to do them in a oner), @G_Man1985 (who did Monday), @Dyl (hope he's not in a huff over last week's playoff), @Wilkinson1998, @die hard doonhamer (two weeks running :( ) .. and finally @Dee Man - whom I believe was threatening to leave the league which we can't allow to happen. The BHL NEEDS a strong Dee Man.

Fucking SCENES :thumsup2:guns:cheers:D

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I've just taken a Guardiola like rest for this season to regroup and try to resdiscover my hunger for the quiz game after a period of disillusionment.

I had to find myself again after giving 110% for the last few seasons but finding myself physically and mentally exhausted due to the pressure I was putting myself under.

My time away from the game though has made me realise how much it is a part of me and can't just be discarded like a used tampon if I was a woman. Which I'm not by the way, but if I was.

Also, I forgot to do it on Monday and Tuesday and couldn't be fucked trying to find them.