The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Kincardine moaning about no league tables again eh? Tempted to deduct him points since he's at the top of the league, but he'll doubtless be ousted once the stragglers stop dilly-dallying.

1-prem.png.d3095273e5dec16774cae011e580b4bb.png

The DA is taking no prisoners in the SWL. Leeds "Yo Yo" Saint is in 2nd, and yours truly is in 3rd. Down below, Jacksgranda is struggling to mix it with the big boys, but he's got 2 more games to make up some ground. 

2-steal.png.00c33bb77f8901d568d5a37f3d07dffc.png

And pleslie99 also has a commanding lead in the BHL. Lovely. 

3--bhl.png.1fda7e79fb34c52bd60f77605e89bfe4.png

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 04:02, Helpma said:

Just sub-human scum IMO.

Anyway, after Monday nights pub quiz, I can report an 8/10 for Monday and a stunningly consistent .... 4/10 for Tuesday.  And now I'm off to Hanoi for the rest of the week, so who knows when my next scores will be posted :)

Sometimes I wonder if the Cardinal even reads my posts any more :(

Oh well, another few rounds like today and I'll be out of the league anyway.  3/10, and that was by guessing the AFL team.  I knew the film, but for some reason selected the wrong answer.

PS:  That'll be 15/30 so far this week

2 minutes ago, Helpma said:

Sometimes I wonder if the Cardinal even reads my posts any more :(

Oh well, another few rounds like today and I'll be out of the league anyway.  3/10, and that was by guessing the AFL team.  I knew the film, but for some reason selected the wrong answer.

PS:  That'll be 15/30 so far this week

Sorry lad. Not sure how I missed that. My apologies. Enjoy 'Nam! I'm sure they'll have wi-fi there so you don't need to miss out on any of the fun and games. 

Here's Thursday's quiz. A bit early but there you are. 

And it's fair to say I'm incandescent AND apoplectic. Yet another glaring error ... this one on the Crimean peninsula...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=8263&sectionId=1

5 out of 10. Seething. 

3/10 Thursday, this is getting ridiculous. What's the deal with g, 2, s & b columns on leage table.

G=first place in the top league

2=number of second place finishes in the same

S=first place finishes in the middle league

B=first place finishes in the beazer homes.

I think [emoji12]