The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I don't have the mental wherewithal to sort this shit out. 

Why don't we take the week off? (despite the fact I got 6 and 6?) ... I'm away Saturday morning so wouldn't be able to do the league tables anyway. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Why don't we take the week off? (despite the fact I got 6 and 6?) ... I'm away Saturday morning so wouldn't be able to do the league tables anyway. 

Aren’t you supposed to arrange these lucrative friendlies just after start of the season or during the winter break? Anyway I’ll do the tables this week if you like.

14 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Aren’t you supposed to arrange these lucrative friendlies just after start of the season or during the winter break? Anyway I’ll do the tables this week if you like.

Good luck sorting out Monday's scores.

44 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Pray for a miracle.

48 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Okay. That'll work for me thanks. Jesus would have been proud of you. I've already started them up for the new league ... you just need to sort out the scores. Got your email from my supermod powers so I'll share it with you the noo. Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

50 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Pray for a miracle.

Miracle prayer answered!

Okay. That'll work for me thanks. Jesus would have been proud of you. I've already started them up for the new league ... you just need to sort out the scores. Got your email from my supermod powers so I'll share it with you the noo. Thanks again!

Do you work for that Cambridge Pusbook mob?

I'm most disappointed to find out the Eednud's real name isn't actually Edmund [emoji20]

If your memory serves you well you’ll remember that you’re the one that called me that. If it wasn’t you then it was Kincy but I’m sure it was Your Eminence.

7 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Had a girlfriend when I was at high school whose middle name was Enid, first name Doris.

How old are you?

Those names are 1930s vintage...

Surely there are no Enids or Doris's younger than 80?

How old are you?
Those names are 1930s vintage...
Surely there are no Enids or Doris's younger than 80?

Back in the day when it wasn’t referred to as high school but secondary school and having long and thick side boards made it easy to get served under age in pubs.

8 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Back in the day when it wasn’t referred to as high school but secondary school and having long and thick side boards made it easy to get served under age in pubs.

Round about my vintage, then! :lol:

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Curse you, Eednud.  I preferred the 'let's take a break' option.