The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Just realised that there's no way Kincardine will be here to post his scores. He's very probably down in Windsor throwing confetti at the happy couple and punches at homeless people who haven't made themselves scarce.

Tynieness shat himself a bit on the last day of the season but clings on to claim his 7th top gong. DublinMagyar - so often the bridesmaid and rarely the bride - clinches second. Kincardine is relegated along with Salvo on goal difference. The DA is in the play-off....

1-prem.png.90cf27f570f261801710b0064129942b.png

Cowden0 returns to his old stomping ground and scoops his 1st ever silver medal. Alang1993 swooped in at the 11th hour to get second... and it was incredibly tight for 3rd but Aidan nicks it on QD. 

At the bottom, The Captain is going down with his ship. Look at how close it was above him with FIVE (5) teams on 26 points. You'd need a calculator to calculate all the permutations. Which I have ... Ziggy is down, Ross stays up, and LincolnHearts and Bully Wee Villa are in the play offs ... as are Villa coincidentally enough.

2-steal.png.5e49c819e67a95740a2ed1c7d0351570.png

And in the BHL, well done to ArmadeKillie who gets only his 2nd ever bronze medal. Up he goes with pleslie99 and Jacksgranda is in the play-offs. Well done everyone.

3-beazer.png.ca3234fb199610baa25485c62616823d.png

Now over to P+B's very own Alan Dedicoat ... @SlipperyP

Haha cheeky chappy that @Cardinal Richelieu

Ok welcome everyone, I bet you're all glued to the Royal wedding? 

This weekend contestants;

@The DA v @Aidan

&

@LincolnHearts v @Bully Wee Villa V @Jacksgranda

This weekend question - How far is the St George's Chapel (Royal wedding) to Dumbarton Football Stadium?  Answers in miles please.

Monday 06:00 Thai Time.

Good luck everyone

3 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Haha cheeky chappy that @Cardinal Richelieu

Ok welcome everyone, I bet you're all glued to the Royal wedding? 

This weekend contestants;

@The DA v @Aidan

&

@LincolnHearts v @Bully Wee Villa V @Jacksgranda

This weekend question - How far is the St George's Chapel (Royal wedding) to Dumbarton Football Stadium?  Answers in miles please.

Monday 06:00 Thai Time.

Good luck everyone

I was one mile off with my guess, which is a bit annoying as I'm not playing.

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Not that I'm participating, but is it by road or as the crow flies?

Oh, and why Dumbarton ffs :D

Road. 

You mean you don't know  the Duke of Dumbarton...ffs CR

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Just realised that there's no way Kincardine will be here to post his scores. He's very probably down in Windsor throwing confetti at the happy couple and punches at homeless people who haven't made themselves scarce.

Tynieness shat himself a bit on the last day of the season but clings on to claim his 7th top gong. DublinMagyar - so often the bridesmaid and rarely the bride - clinches second. Kincardine is relegated along with Salvo on goal difference. The DA is in the play-off....

Cowden0 returns to his old stomping ground and scoops his 1st ever silver medal. Alang1993 swooped in at the 11th hour to get second... and it was incredibly tight for 3rd but Aidan nicks it on QD. 

At the bottom, The Captain is going down with his ship. Look at how close it was above him with FIVE (5) teams on 26 points. You'd need a calculator to calculate all the permutations. Which I have ... Ziggy is down, Ross stays up, and LincolnHearts and Bully Wee Villa are in the play offs ... as are Villa coincidentally enough.

2-steal.png.5e49c819e67a95740a2ed1c7d0351570.png

And in the BHL, well done to ArmadeKillie who gets only his 2nd ever bronze medal. Up he goes with pleslie99 and Jacksgranda is in the play-offs. Well done everyone.

3-beazer.png.ca3234fb199610baa25485c62616823d.png

Now over to P+B's very own Alan Dedicoat ... @SlipperyP

Should I not have been promoted on QD?

20 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Nope. Remember we changed the rules a while back? it's now 1st highest, 2nd highest etc score for the week

Stupid bloody rule.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Just realised that there's no way Kincardine will be here to post his scores. He's very probably down in Windsor throwing confetti at the happy couple and punches at homeless people@SlipperyP

Those royal weddings don't watch themselves, you know!

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

2-steal.png.5e49c819e67a95740a2ed1c7d0351570.png@SlipperyP

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cardy - Don't buy a picture frame because I have some you can have.

It was indeed super Mario who won the Premier League.

Here's to me bottling it on the last day again this season. Dreadful stuff deserving of a complete clear out, but I couldn't give an airborne intercourse as I have a very busy week ahead. Four games, a gig with the Captain and beers with Tynie at the end of the week.

The scores have been sent for this weekend play off and what a scenario we have here.

@The DA A nice round 400 miles please. V @Aidan 400 miles

&

@LincolnHearts 465 V @Bully Wee VillaMy guess is 432 miles. v @Jacksgranda 450 miles

The correct answer is 415 miles.

Congratulations to @Bully Wee Villa & @Jacksgranda

So we are into penalties with the big 2, after stalemate.

PM me Maghan Markle date of birth, closest wins.  @The DA & @Aidan 

38 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Cardy - Don't buy a picture frame because I have some you can have.

It was indeed super Mario who won the Premier League.

Here's to me bottling it on the last day again this season. Dreadful stuff deserving of a complete clear out, but I couldn't give an airborne intercourse as I have a very busy week ahead. Four games, a gig with the Captain and beers with Tynie at the end of the week.

Cheers. Only 24 hours too late. 

Still, what a prize ...

cher.jpg.4c088ba2fa4fa3c1134c81b9af07e2cd.jpg