The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Updated tables will follow shortly but it's time to name and shame.

The following slack barstewards haven't posted all their results and are fucking up titles, promotion, relegation, play-offs. Costing the league a fortune in helicopter hire. 

Premiership:

Tynieness (Fri)

SWL:

Salvo M (the entire fucking week)

BHL:

gkneil (Fri)

Lincoln Hearts (Fri)

wastecoatwilly (Thu & Fri)

Sevesnape (Thurs & Fri)

Dyl (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri)

Get your results in pronto. 

Deadline is 08:30 ACST, Sunday 27 May 2018. That's 24:00 BST, Saturday 26 May 2018.

Here are the unfinished tables:

In the Premiership Peasy23 was pipped at the post by Alang 1993 on QD. It seems almost certain that Alang 1993 is about win his 15th premiership but a 10 from Tynieness will change things. At the bottom it looks like the Cardi & Dublin Magyar are doon with The DA in the play-offs but it's all up to Tynieness so stop modulating and get pontificating and post your result.

SWL sees the top 2 in not quite a repeat of their clubs 1890/91 efforts but all might change if Salvo M posts results before the deadline. At the bottom Jacksgranda will be collecting his bucket & spade on the way down regardless and the one Killie might go with him and another in the play-offs. It all depends on the late kick-off results.

BHL is a disappointment as by Wednesday everybody was up to date then goodness knows what's happened. As it stands our ThaiLoonder is top but he might get bumped off by any of the late show.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bhl.JPG

Iv said it before and I'll say it again. There should be some sort of penalty for those who post late. Hold off to see everyone else's scores then scoosh their way to the top/playoffs etc. More corrupt than fifa.

3 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Iv said it before and I'll say it again. There should be some sort of penalty for those who post late. Hold off to see everyone else's scores then scoosh their way to the top/playoffs etc. More corrupt than fifa.

The P+B Quiz League and occasional Cup - serious business.

40 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

I was slightly inebriated the last two nights so forgot all about it.  As a penance for my behaviour I will scratch from this weeks competition and take a demotion.

Have to many big earners on the books anyway.

Slightly????

I feel awful this morning, but it was a cracking night oot.

Right you two, get a room.
As it’s now summer 2018 the World Cup will shortly be upon us! The marketing team at NJ2 towers have come up with the idea of The P+B Quiz World Cup 2018 (naming rights are, of course, available. The finer details are still to be confirmed but at last count we had 33 contestants, would all be interested? I’ve ran this by our eminence and he’s keen so that’s 2. I think it may replace the league for 2 weeks if not the full duration so if folk want to just leave the World Cup and stick with our leagues I’m good with that - as it’ll be less work for me.
Im planning on being pretty drunk most, if not all weekend, so I’ll try and check back in throughout but most likely get an idea of numbers (maybe even a list!) on Monday.

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

As it’s now summer 2018 the World Cup will shortly be upon us! The marketing team at NJ2 towers have come up with the idea of The P+B Quiz World Cup 2018 (naming rights are, of course, available. The finer details are still to be confirmed but at last count we had 33 contestants, would all be interested? I’ve ran this by our eminence and he’s keen so that’s 2. I think it may replace the league for 2 weeks if not the full duration so if folk want to just leave the World Cup and stick with our leagues I’m good with that - as it’ll be less work for me.
Im planning on being pretty drunk most, if not all weekend, so I’ll try and check back in throughout but most likely get an idea of numbers (maybe even a list!) on Monday.

I'd be up for that

4 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I'm in. Hope there won't be loads of questions on the Socceroos. Maybe have questions about the countries playing on the day, not necessarily football related?