The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Crashing down to Earth with a 4.

Now I have all the scores for the World Cup, an update will follow later today, either around lunch time or when I’m home from work. Full results, upcoming fixtures and link to be expected. The excitement builds!

14 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

6 for Thursday

edit FRIDAY.

Is that 6 for both Thursday and Friday?

Quite a few people missing .. .Welshbairn ... the quiz appears to be fixed ... also, ,Helpma (Friday), Dyl (Thu-Fri), Armade Killie (Wed-Fri),  Aidan (Tue-Fri), Leeds Saint / MSU / gkneil (All week). 

15 hours ago, Helpma said:

7/10 for Friday, 5 of them guesses.  It would have been 10/10, but my brain was still numb from watching the England- Belgium game

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Is that 6 for both Thursday and Friday?

Quite a few people missing .. .Welshbairn ... the quiz appears to be fixed ... also, ,Helpma (Friday), Dyl (Thu-Fri), Armade Killie (Wed-Fri),  Aidan (Tue-Fri), Leeds Saint / MSU / gkneil (All week). 

Do you mean that Friday there then?  Odd, I would have sworn I posted it   :unsure2:

What’s the backup plan to the SUPERLEAGUE?
QWC2018 update will be after work tonight. The ceremony has started now but in typical UEFA fashion it’s going last 6 hours

50 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

What’s the backup plan to the SUPERLEAGUE?
QWC2018 update will be after work tonight. The ceremony has started now but in typical UEFA fashion it’s going last 6 hours

There is no back-up to the SUPERLEAGUE. If it fails, Armageddon will arrive and we'll be scraping about in the scorched earth looking for something to eat.