The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

First day of the month, first day of the new quiz season, first day of the expanded leagues, first day of getting then first question wrong and another five for 4/10, knew all 4 though.

There should be a cost to guessing: -1 if you get it wrong.  That would soon rules out the guessometers and we'd quickly get to a point where we knew just how much we know!

Apologies for mentioning the C word - especially in October - but I have an idea for a quiz competition I was thinking of holding over Christmas. I'm keeping the details under wrap for the moment (mainly because it might not actually work) but assuming it does, is it wise to hold a quiz over the festive period - or are people more interested in being pie-eyed than being pie-and-bovriled? (that pun worked better in my head). 

44 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Apologies for mentioning the C word - especially in October - but I have an idea for a quiz competition I was thinking of holding over Christmas. I'm keeping the details under wrap for the moment (mainly because it might not actually work) but assuming it does, is it wise to hold a quiz over the festive period - or are people more interested in being pie-eyed than being pie-and-bovriled? (that pun worked better in my head). 

Count me in.  I might score better when I'm pie-eyed.

3 for Tuesday.