The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Just waiting on a few scores to dribble in before we can give Christophe his gong and restructure the leagues for the umpteenth time. 
  • pleslie99 (Friday)
  • Cowden0 (Thu-Fri)
  • Leeds Saint (Friday)
  • MSU (all week)
  • Welshbairn (Wed-Fri)
  • Dyl (all week)
I got a 15 for Friday should be enough to see me safe........

Ok my actual 6 might not be
FFS ya diddery old fool! I'll take the quiz again if u want?

You've had yer chance. I've got a busy day of not-drinking to be getting on with, so you're getting your final league tables whether you like it or not. 

And in the Premiershit, it's finally happened. A newbie has joined the league, then battered through all three tables to win the crown. It's a fairy-story along the lines of Wimbledon FC (except they never won the Premier League) ... heartwarming stuff. What makes it even heartwarminger is the recent truce with LincolnHearts ... the only evidence of their bitter and protracted war being the massive negative reps of two otherwise respected posters. Never mind trips to the Somme - they should make school-children tour P+B so they can see the witness the true savagery of war. I wonder if anyone has written any war poetry about it, perhaps in Lat...

Sorry. Got side-tracked. Christophe is the champ, and Boozy McBoozeface gets another 2nd place medal. Cowden0 went AWOL so he's down to the SWL

image.png.a330976577a103365440242aecacade3.png

I'm sure some teams in the SWL are confused and don't know whether they're up nor down. Well, I can exclusively reveal that some teams are up, while one is down. 

Tynierose returns to the top perch and gains his 10th silver in the process. Remember, it's THREE teams up, so the two Luvvies, DublinMagyar and German Jag , are both promoted. They'll be dancing on the streets of Partick today. Or at least they would be if The Jags hadn't abandoned the area over a century ago. 

Only one team is relegated this week. JamesP_81 could be justified in looking at the league tables and saying "Why the f**k is it me, since Leeds Saint hasn't even bothered playing his Friday match?" ... welcome to the vagaries of Quiz Difference. The exact calculations are lost to man, but basically it boils down to "Nobody cares if you score every game and are consistent, just turn up to one match and bang in a load of goals and you'll not go far wrong". 

image.png.324772b76e6401e76b7ac1ffeca97b55.png

The BHL gets restructured so fecking often that we're as well just keeping the scaffolding up permanently. There are FIVE (5) teams promoted from here. And what do you know, I'm the Champion. Allow me a short intermission to celebrate. 

Woo Hoo. 

Also promoted are Alang1993, wastecoatwilly, Bully Wee Villa and Adam104. Well done to you all lads, and I'll see you in the middle league next season.

image.png.0ccfcb259a2fa89106838d530ea73b7b.png

All that remains is for me to hand over  to @SlipperyP and then remind him he doesn't need to post a play-off question this week. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

You've had yer chance. I've got a busy day of not-drinking to be getting on with, so you're getting your final league tables whether you like it or not. 
And in the Premiershit, it's finally happened. A newbie has joined the league, then battered through all three tables to win the crown. It's a fairy-story along the lines of Wimbledon FC (except they never won the Premier League) ... heartwarming stuff. What makes it even heartwarminger is the recent truce with LincolnHearts ... the only evidence of their bitter and protracted war being the massive negative reps of two otherwise respected posters. Never mind trips to the Somme - they should make school-children tour P+B so they can see the witness the true savagery of war. I wonder if anyone has written any war poetry about it, perhaps in Lat...
Sorry. Got side-tracked. Christophe is the champ, and Boozy McBoozeface gets another 2nd place medal. Cowden0 went AWOL so he's down to the SWL
I'm sure some teams in the SWL are confused and don't know whether they're up nor down. Well, I can exclusively reveal that some teams are up, while one is down. 
Tynierose returns to the top perch and gains his 10th silver in the process. Remember, it's THREE teams up, so the two Luvvies, DublinMagyar and German Jag , are both promoted. They'll be dancing on the streets of Partick today. Or at least they would be if The Jags hadn't abandoned the area over a century ago. 
Only one team is relegated this week. JamesP_81 could be justified in looking at the league tables and saying "Why the f**k is it me, since Leeds Saint hasn't even bothered playing his Friday match?" ... welcome to the vagaries of Quiz Difference. The exact calculations are lost to man, but basically it boils down to "Nobody cares if you score every game and are consistent, just turn up to one match and bang in a load of goals and you'll not go far wrong". 
The BHL gets restructured so fecking often that we're as well just keeping the scaffolding up permanently. There are FIVE (5) teams promoted from here. And what do you know, I'm the Champion. Allow me a short intermission to celebrate. 
Woo Hoo. 
Also promoted are Alang1993, wastecoatwilly, Bully Wee Villa and Adam104. Well done to you all lads, and I'll see you in the middle league next season.
All that remains is for me to hand over  to [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] and then remind him he doesn't need to post a play-off question this week. 
I'd like to thank Cowden0 for not turning up on Friday to keep me in the upper echelons of the quizzing fraternity.

2 hours ago, pleslie99 said:
12 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Woo Hoo. 
All that remains is for me to hand over  to [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] and then remind him he doesn't need to post a play-off question this week. 

I'd like to thank Cowden0 for not turning up on Friday to keep me in the upper echelons of the quizzing fraternity.

You had him killed, didn't you?

Well done.  Carry on.