The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

25 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Thursday 7/10 Mr Silly Broncos and tap drinking pests.

The book is a classic btw. For some reason, my ex bought me 2 tickets to go and see the stage version of the book at the Edinburgh Festival a few years back. The fact that it started at 10am should have maybe been a clue that it was for children. What made it worse was that it was audience participation, so we felt obliged to stand up and join in (with actions) songs like "Yummy Yummy Sausages, Scrummy Scrummy Chips". 

I'm pretty sure we were the only adults there  who hadn't brought kids  and we must have stood out like a sore thumb. Although I imagine it would have been ten times worse had I happened to go along on my tod. 

29 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The book is a classic btw. For some reason, my ex bought me 2 tickets to go and see the stage version of the book at the Edinburgh Festival a few years back. The fact that it started at 10am should have maybe been a clue that it was for children. What made it worse was that it was audience participation, so we felt obliged to stand up and join in (with actions) songs like "Yummy Yummy Sausages, Scrummy Scrummy Chips". 

I'm pretty sure we were the only adults there  who hadn't brought kids  and we must have stood out like a sore thumb. Although I imagine it would have been ten times worse had I happened to go along on my tod. 

Personally, I see nothing wrong with a song dedicated to sausages & chips.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

Thursday 7/10 Mr Silly Broncos and tap drinking pests.

A reasonable 7 - Now have figured out how to get answers same failings as Eednud. 

Edited by The Captain
Typo

14 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

9/10 for quiz of the day

6/10 for the comedy one

Welcome Mr Fixit. Would you like to join the league? Just take Monday's and Tuesday's quizzes (and the rest of the week) and you're in. I'll even waive the usual £49.99 entry fee. 

57 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Welcome Mr Fixit. Would you like to join the league? Just take Monday's and Tuesday's quizzes (and the rest of the week) and you're in. I'll even waive the usual £49.99 entry fee. 

Steady on - those conclaves don't pay for themselves...