The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

tenor.gif

I'd be happy with that.

Happy with what? I gave two option you dafty.......Hope that spoon is spick

Ok the highlighted, I'm I the dafty?

Edited by SlipperyP

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Happy with the one I highlighted you dick - playing every day as usual.

Yes I, fucking know...Not the best week for understanding anything as you can see by my scores.

10 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Good that you two are online as I have been thinking about the festive period.

I'm up for riding all the way through (do your gif da) and playing everyday as usual, and just taking the scores for the week even if there is not quiz posted (which I'm sure there will be).

Or we celebrate and take a few weeks off, it'sbeen a turbulent year for us all, so, I will understand if you choose this option.  I'm the provider of good & bad news, but I leave it to you two to decide.

I don't care about other posters thoughts, but you can waste your time if you feel you need to.

The quiz is auto-generated, so I'm pretty sure it'll be there every day, including Xmas Day. 

However, it is a lot expect you to give so much time over Xmas when I'm sure Mrs Slippers and all the young Slipperettes will want some Slippertime, so I'd be quite happy for you to park the league for a week or two over the festive period, and then pick it up again in the New Year. I'm sure other posters said they'd be posting a couple of quizzes to keep us amused.

15 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The quiz is auto-generated, so I'm pretty sure it'll be there every day, including Xmas Day. 

However, it is a lot expect you to give so much time over Xmas when I'm sure Mrs Slippers and all the young Slipperettes will want some Slippertime, so I'd be quite happy for you to park the league for a week or two over the festive period, and then pick it up again in the New Year. I'm sure other posters said they'd be posting a couple of quizzes to keep us amused.

We don't have Xmas.  I don't celebrate...just a normal day for me.

Ps it's my wife's birthday on Boxing Day.....We go to the temple at 06:00 give the monks some food.

Edited by SlipperyP

Just now, SlipperyP said:

We don't have Xmas.  I don't celebrate...just a normal day for me.

All the same, if you fancy taking a week or two off to recharge the batteries, I don't think anyone can have any complaint. You've taken the bare bones of a league and made it into something very engaging and entertaining. I'm going to be unemployed in a couple of weeks, so if you ever want to take time off, I'd be happy to fill in (if I can understand how it all works!)

8 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

All the same, if you fancy taking a week or two off to recharge the batteries, I don't think anyone can have any complaint. You've taken the bare bones of a league and made it into something very engaging and entertaining. I'm going to be unemployed in a couple of weeks, so if you ever want to take time off, I'd be happy to fill in (if I can understand how it all works!)

I'm cool with the festive period. As I said it's just the same day here.

As for volunteering to get back on taken a week or two, I'm sure @Leeds Saint, @Eednud & @NJ2 will be more than happy to have someone else to help.

Anyway, why are you becoming unemployed? I'm sure we (forum) can help you find the next venture.

Bold - I took it from a genius, all i did was stick flowers on it, people like flowers.;) 

Edited by SlipperyP

As for volunteering to get back on taken a week or two, I'm sure [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention], [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] & [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] will be more than happy to have someone else to help.
Anyway, why are you becoming unemployed? I'm sure we (forum) can help you find the next venture.

Aye, I may or may not have access to my computer over Xmas (depends if I go down the road to see family and if I do whether I take my computer or not given I’m supposed to be on holiday, answer to both though is probably tbf). Tables would be tricky without, always happy to fire in a playoff question though...
What could be an idea, if we do quiz through, is resetting the balance with a FestiveSuperMegaLeague? Depends how much a pain in the arse it’d be for you / Cardigan.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Aye, I may or may not have access to my computer over Xmas (depends if I go down the road to see family and if I do whether I take my computer or not given I’m supposed to be on holiday, answer to both though is probably tbf). Tables would be tricky without, always happy to fire in a playoff question though...
What could be an idea, if we do quiz through, is resetting the balance with a FestiveSuperMegaLeague? Depends how much a pain in the arse it’d be for you / Cardigan.

Apart from spreading the killer, you were no asked to do anything over the xmas period, on this tread.  You are the 999 mountain rescue service when it all goes to f**k.  You just pack that PC m8

Apart from spreading the killer, you were no asked to do anything over the xmas period, on this tread.  You are the 999 mountain rescue service when it all goes to f**k.  You just pack that PC m8

Nah, Boris says covid is taking Christmas holidays as well so can mix households over Xmas. It’ll be fine.
Will be ready, willing and able to carry out any duties delegated by yourself or Cardigan.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

As for volunteering to get back on taken a week or two, I'm sure @Leeds Saint, @Eednud & @NJ2 will be more than happy to have someone else to help.

Bold - I took it from a genius, all i did was stick flowers on it, people like flowers.;) 

Happy to do the tables anytime you want a break or just can’t be arsed. If usual quiz not on-line over Christmas the NZ Herald usually is.