@MixuFruit All week

@Gaz All week

@Cardinal Richelieu Fri.

Monday - 9

Tuesday - 7

Wednesday - 8

Thursday - 8 

Friday - 9

Same as @MixuFruit I'm gonna bow out for now. 

4yrv7d.jpg

Just a wee reminder that the best quiz in Quizland is taking place tomorrow at 830pm. 52 questions that will amaze and astound you. 

What's more, here's a link:

https://myQuiz.org/i/673793

Edit. Feel free to distribute it far and wide as there are no P+B specific questions. There is a maximum of 50 people who can take part, but given only 4 people have registered so far I don't think that will be a problem. :lol:

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Hello, I'm afraid I might not have some good news here but if I've noticed it I wonder how many other have. 

I used to participate in this waaaay back when it was the Aussie quiz and before that but got out of the habit

Was looking for a general knowledge quiz to do today for Friday team meeting at work and thought about this. Thought it was quite appropriate standard, asked my Mrs the questions as we went back every day as a test subject. Noticed quite a lot of the time when I was reading it out, the answer was "C" / the third answer down.

So on an ABCD basis, the answers to every quiz for the last 9 days have been CCCADCCCDD. Hopefully it's just a short term blip and someone gets a kick up the arse and changes it. But not sure who else if anyone has noticed.

Edited by Fuctifano