The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu yes it was a great 2 weeks away. Notably 

1. Forfar manager quit
  2. Duke died
  3. Record numbers of covid in Thailand and rising
  4. I only had a drink on 1 day, the rest was with the kids which was brilliant.

Ok gents, it's been a while since we have had a cup, anyone want to put their hand up and get one on the go?

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Ok gents, it's been a while since we have had a cup, anyone want to put their hand up and get one on the go?

Don’t think I’ve ever put one together so I’ll give it a go if people don’t mind waiting up to a week for the first round questions to appear. That will give me time to study Australian netball records through the ages plus a list of former government treasurers and other assorted ockerist twaddle.

15 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It only happens occasionally - perhaps once per generation - when the whole world gathers round to witness the end of an era in modern history. Years from now, everyone will remember where they were the day the results of the first ever SUPERMEGAHYPERLEAGUE were revealed.

It is fitting that the league's most decorated member, WhiteRoseKillie - has scooped another G for his trophy cabinet. Arch Stanton came 2nd. The rest of you p***ks can just look at the table to see which league you'll be playing in next season. 

@SlipperyP - I hope you enjoyed your time off admin duties and will have spent the time coming up with yet more columns to add to the table!

image.thumb.png.f6945ddb9427337c7edad75583af1656.png

Who gets the SuperMegaHyper wooden spoon - Tynie?

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Who gets the SuperMegaHyper wooden spoon - Tynie?

That's a very good question. But since you are Custodian of the Spoon (sounds like that could be a member of the Royal Household) I shall leave that decision up to you! 

On 17/04/2021 at 18:31, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It only happens occasionally - perhaps once per generation - when the whole world gathers round to witness the end of an era in modern history. Years from now, everyone will remember where they were the day the results of the first ever SUPERMEGAHYPERLEAGUE were revealed.

It is fitting that the league's most decorated member, WhiteRoseKillie - has scooped another G for his trophy cabinet. Arch Stanton came 2nd. The rest of you p***ks can just look at the table to see which league you'll be playing in next season. 

@SlipperyP - I hope you enjoyed your time off admin duties and will have spent the time coming up with yet more columns to add to the table!

image.thumb.png.f6945ddb9427337c7edad75583af1656.png

Poetry on the 2nd Monday cost me a spot with the big boys

Mon 8/10 Tinkerbell & wood

Just remembered my family had a cat called Tinkerbell when I was a young child, obviously I was not involved in the naming process.  

Edited by SlipperyP