The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Lets put this way folks.

Scotland have 1 player still to finish the cup, they know who it is...

RotW have an 11yo boy non member to complete (he hasn't done the quiz yet). Id rather not put him through the pressure of a baying frothing mouthed, haggis munching, whiskey breathed bunch of middle aged alcoholic over weight ginger scared to rule their own country mob, to be honest with you all.

You were doing so well...

3 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

I believe that the Ride her cup rules state that any member failing to complete will result in full disqualification of the entire team. Surely we will be enforcing this rule? As our outstanding player is not a fully sworn in member of the team and a mere valiant substitute, then said rules do not, and should not apply to him. 
This is why I have delayed my congratulations. Rules are rules and deviating from these rules would set a dangerous precedent for future competitions. When’s the deadline? 10mins from now? Sounds fair!

What's this , a referee interpreting/manipulating the rules to benefit their own agenda ? Colour me shocked.