The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The P&B Ryder to the Stars and Back Team Quiz 2023

Session 5 - Singles - Rest of the World 12 Scotland 8

ryder.PNG.275b5f201c18878d082ee5aad9563343.PNG

Congratulation Scotland in winning their 2nd P&B Ryder Cup, with a final score of 31-29.

@101 @Arch Stanton @ArmadaleKillie @BigBo10 @Cardinal Richelieu @gkneil @JamesP_81  @JustOneCornetto @mathematics @NJ2 @peasy23 @Ronaldo Jeremy @Rugster @Salvo Montalbano @Snobot @scottsdad @The DA @The Hologram @TheGreenElves @Ziggy Sobotka

Well played.

From Bobby Bruce and Bill Wallace to Sandy’s Fleming and Bell, alongside Adam Smith and Andy Carnegie, with Andy Murray and Sir Chris Hoy the world knows Scotland is the premier in sports, entertainment, the arts and innovation and the above competitors have only proven that once again. What a team, what a country. 
Celebrate Scottish Football GIF by Scotland National Team

I think in about 10 years of this thread and dozens of cup competitions, this is the first one I've ever won. Well done to my fellow Scottish team-mates, and it just goes to show kids, that if you persevere, you can ACHIEVE your dreams (if you lower your standards about what constitutes a "dream")

11 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I think in about 10 years of this thread and dozens of cup competitions, this is the first one I've ever won. Well done to my fellow Scottish team-mates, and it just goes to show kids, that if you persevere, you can ACHIEVE your dreams (if you lower your standards about what constitutes a "dream")

Your first win in a cup, with this being Scotland's 2nd win, and you being in the Scotland team. How the f**k does that work?