The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

It's high time we had some league tables. Apologies for the tardiness. Dioceses don't run themselves you know (and in case a Cardinal isn't in charge of a diocese, I give not two hoots). 

WILLIEA is looking to make it two titles on the trot, although AFJ is still in with a shout of scooping his first gold. A couple of big names in danger of getting relegated unless they post some scores. 

1-prem.png.6d4b96a88b89334b19096e9f1eab0514.png

WRK's inconsistency is obvious, but he's done enough to be atop the pile - especially given the tough quizzes this week. Eednud is behind on QD. Has Wilky1998 forgotten he got promoted last week?

2-steal.png.9c66ba645cb2751f3c378a72fe52ce7f.png

Is it going to be Northern Jambo's season in the SWL? BIK is just behind him... and Dee_62 must be hopeful for a play-off place. Swarley ... there's a gap in the scores for Tuesday old bean... are you sure posted one?

3--bhl.png.e9a2af11241a72aec647684db0019ed8.png

Is it going to be Northern Jambo's season in the SWL? BIK is just behind him... and Dee_62 must be hopeful for a play-off place. Swarley ... there's a gap in the scores for Tuesday old bean... are you sure posted one?

With 1 win in 4 or 5 attempts in the play-offs (and that win was only because my opponent mis-read the question). Let me assure Your Eminence that I will be bottling it on Friday's quiz, rather than go through the embarrassment of another play-off final. :)

With 1 win in 4 or 5 attempts in the play-offs (and that win was only because my opponent mis-read the question). Let me assure Your Eminence that I will be bottling it on Friday's quiz, rather than go through the embarrassment of another play-off final. [emoji4]

I think that’s for the best. If you, and everyone else in the division follows suit I think that’d be for the best.

Just about to enter the quiz...

“Wherever you’ve come from, whoever you’ve come to support, let’s make some noise” roars Craig Wilson....

...however not much noise is made. Knew 3, managed 2 correct guesses for a run of the mill 5. It’s been a tough week and we done well to be leading so late on in the season...we’ll wait on other results and regardless will be ready for 100% effort next season.

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

5 out of 10. I wish they'd stopped asking questions about 2017 stuff when I've not yet learned everything that's ever happened in the years prior. 

I'm with our holy eminence. I have absorbed nothing about 2017. Not sure even what I had for breakfast.. A 2 / 10 consolidates my mediocrity . Ah for the heady days of summer when I could score a 5 .