The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Thanks for all the greenies and I think this is my proudest moment in my 8 years or so on P+B. :bairn

Your links still don’t work for me so you’ll be receiving no NJ2 greenies but merely a suggestion to stick them up your hole
An exciting 8 for Wednesday - finally a good score after promotion, boys took a while to settle and we’ve probably left it too late but never mind.
Link that works for me: https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Your links still don’t work for me so you’ll be receiving no NJ2 greenies but merely a suggestion to stick them up your hole
An exciting 8 for Wednesday - finally a good score after promotion, boys took a while to settle and we’ve probably left it too late but never mind.
Link that works for me: https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz

You're not getting the time continuum. Your link will always work for whatever quiz is current. My links will only work for past quizzes. The future is undetermined.

You're not getting the time continuum. Your link will always work for whatever quiz is current. My links will only work for past quizzes. The future is undetermined.

So if I do my link today, yours tomorrow then really I should be getting straight tens? Mark me in for 5 x 10’s for next week please, Cardi.

Well this thread has taken a few detours. Haven't implemented any crazy formulae yet, mainly cos I took yesterday off work, so all the work I missed on Tuesday was waiting for me when I came in this morning. Sigh. 

Not much to add except we seem to be haemorrhaging teams from the bottom league :(

1-prem.png.87a2b32abec48e07f7cfe49d498fbb4d.png

2-steal.png.13cc84fe7202d0929c2fff70611323d0.png

3--bhl.png.d3766af4654305f57bbcda8aa78aaa36.png

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Tried both, neither worked. Why do you hate me?

Saves time. Both work on my laptop, my phone app isn't working at all so can't check it. Didn't think the second link would work until Friday's quiz goes online, but it does.

Saves time. Both work on my laptop, my phone app isn't working at all so can't check it. Didn't think the second link would work until Friday's quiz goes online, but it does.

My phone app was fucked, deleted and re-installed it and it’s been fine since. When I say fine, there’s a few posts that appear blank and links don’t work but as fine as it’s ever been.
Not sure if anyone else is having bother with links but I’ll post the one that works for me again tomorrow.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

My phone app was fucked, deleted and re-installed it and it’s been fine since. When I say fine, there’s a few posts that appear blank and links don’t work but as fine as it’s ever been.
Not sure if anyone else is having bother with links but I’ll post the one that works for me again tomorrow.

That's what I used for the first link. https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz Maybe it's covering it with link text that's fucking it on your phone. You c**t.