The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 hours ago, peasy23 said:

20 for the Joe quiz. 4 of the ones I got wrong were on the so called famous Canadians.

Aye, I thought that round was a bit of an oxymoron, too

23 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well you say that, but tidbits has 16.6m  Google hits and titbits has only 2.1m so I'll stick with the majority. Plus titbits is rude, and I'm a Cardinal who's not allowed to think or talk about tits. 

A generation of snowflakes who can't spell.

See rest bite for respite also...........

Here's a wee football question that stumped me for a while.

Since the Premier League, (all-singing, all-dancing, over hyped and overrated English version), began, a variety of players with different nationalities have won it. We have four Scots, two Northern Irishmen, six Serbians, twelve Dutch, six Germans and two Australians, among many others, but who is the only Italian Premier League title winner?

Since the Premier League, (all-singing, all-dancing, over hyped and overrated English version), began, a variety of players with different nationalities have won it. We have four Scots, two Northern Irishmen, six Serbians, twelve Dutch, six Germans and two Australians, among many others, but who is the only Italian Premier League title winner?

Carlo Cudicini for Chelsea?

6 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

latest?cb=20130804000236

23 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

A generation of snowflakes who can't spell.

See rest bite for respite also...........

Yes. We should all BE A WEAR of that one. Already cheated on your quiz question btw. But I won't spoil it for everyone else. 

Last call for  @The_Kincardine   ... I'm off to Poundland to buy a photo frame. If he hasn't posted his score on my return, he's getting relegated. 

6 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Tidbit is American so it'll have much more hits on Google due to sheer size of population Shirley? Anyway, I was also going to say Cudicini for the Premiership winner.

It is American. I'm guessing they came up with it to avoid "bad language"... much in the same way they say "snicker" instead of "snigger".  And don't get me started on niggardly. 

I do love a pointless argument. 

Oh, and I've not been to Poundland yet so Kincardine has potentially got another hour to get out of his wanking chariot. 

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It is American. I'm guessing they came up with it to avoid "bad language"... much in the same way they say "snicker" instead of "snigger".  And don't get me started on niggardly. 

I do love a pointless argument. 

Oh, and I've not been to Poundland yet so Kincardine has potentially got another hour to get out of his wanking chariot. 

Head to Brechin...