The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7/10 for Monday. Am I really thick are none of the answers for 10 technically correct?

I got it wrong, your post intrigued me. A quick google and double check suggests the answer they have as correct is incorrect but the correct answer is an option. Damn cookaburras!

58 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I got it wrong, your post intrigued me. A quick google and double check suggests the answer they have as correct is incorrect but the correct answer is an option. Damn cookaburras!

I got it right but them daft Australians have got it wrong.

Do I get an extra point, do I?

On 20/10/2018 at 20:00, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Think we need to drug test Edmund. The guy wins f**k all for his first 3 years in the league, then we wins 3 Premiershits in the space of the weeks. Seriously though - well done. 

I've had more than 3 premier shits in my time I tell you.  It might be another 3 years before I win another title. Not helped by the stupid drop kick quiz compiler stuffing up the Olympic question. Monday 7/10 although should be 8. Knew 5, including the stuffed up one.

1 minute ago, Eednud said:

I've had more than 3 premier shits in my time I tell you.  It might be another 3 years before I win another title. Not helped by the stupid drop kick quiz compiler stuffing up the Olympic question. Monday 7/10 although should be 8. Knew 5, including the stuffed up one.

Were they Miduri fueld?

Scores have been slipped through and verified...

This weekend hopefuls.

Spitfires 

@Audaces Fortuna Juvat I was a hospital director in my previous employment and I seem to remember a woman who had been in a coma for 17 years, but I don't recall it being a record. I'm going to round that up and say 20 years.

v @German Jag No idea, will go with 40 years. 

Spitroasts

@Ziggy I’m going to guess 42 years

v @wastecoatwilly If Steven seagal hard to kill has any truth to it i would say 7 years,think morality would kick in before that so i'll go for 14 months and 3 days. (always some c**t with a mental guess)

Question,  How long has anyone ever survived a coma?

• 37 years 111 days

Congratulations  @German Jag & @Ziggy

Have a great weekend everyone.

ps @LincolnHearts is the only quizzer still in Last Man Standing, I'm sure we're all behind him to bring the cup home.  Good Luck sir!!!

5 hours ago, Christophe said:

For my tuppence worth, I vote no-one gets any extra for the Olympic question...on the basis that I got the wrong “wrong” answer and the wrong “right” answer. Suck it up lads 

For those of us with the attention span of a goldfish with Alzheimer's, who skim read the question and saw '1920', 'Olympics' and 'the right answer', I vote naw.

16 hours ago, NJ2 said:

It’s a damn kookaburra! Just ask Men At Work.  

Edited by Eednud