The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

One single league graphic does not a super-league make.
You're fucked, mate.

One graphic, two weeks...it’s the superest of mega leagues! (The skeptics are suggesting Cardigan has bitten off more than he can chew)

16 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Got the 1st three right then stuttered to a five.

oh well at least the Mega-super-duper League season means that I’ve avoided relegation for another week. That’s success for this club.

Never mind the league. Did you send me your cup score? I can't find it in the list of results. Your team needs you. 

Here's a few more Quizmas cup results. 

Yes - the yellow results have returned. And in a semi-shock, previous darling of the P+B quiz league fails to usurp the young upstart Helpma. Old Guard 2.5 - 2.5 Young Whippersnappers.

pleslie99 6 Helpma 10
FrankieS 9 SlipperyP 5

There was only going to be one victor here. Adam and Goober are obviously too busy concentrating on the league. 3.5 to the Old Guard. 

KnightswoodBear 7 Goober Bud 3
Ross. 9 Adam101 3

That's more like it. A proper cup match which came down to the wire and valuable point for the snappers. 3.5 points apiece. This is getting exciting.

Bully Wee Villa 7 German Jag 8
LiviLion 7 wastecoatwilly 8

Not many teams left to post ...

@jmothecat (or is it @Jmothecat2) ... @Dee Man .. @scotfree and @Dweezboy