The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I can see why the Cardi had a problem with you.
What a fucking mess you have left the playoff stats google sheet.  It will take me at least 3 minutes to get that sorted. As I've been in isolation for many a year, I'm sure I can cope...just!

PS anyone else want to do the playoff question the next time I'm off on leave/sick/dead.

Cardigan Richard created his own problems, I was merely the punch bag he’d take his frustration on it.
Those sheets were updated fine (well as fine as possible using iPhone anyway...)

23 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Cardigan Richard created his own problems, I was merely the punch bag he’d take his frustration on it.
Those sheets were updated fine (well as fine as possible using iPhone anyway...)

As I good lad, I'll keep you on as a family member...

As un family member I would set the dogs on you, or break all 3 legs. If you ask what is the 3rd leg.......

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Is that the site Div used for his quiz? https://myquiz.org/

Woke up this morning to see there had been a P&B live quiz.  Only 4 hour notice in the middle of the night (evening for Euros).  

Just stuck a post on that thread trying to generate some people to join us here.  See if it works or not.

Anyone play the Div Quiz?

Nope. It's a new site called wikiquiz.org ... quite smart but I think the quizzes need to be done live. 

results exam GIF

Here are the scores in the doors at the end of phase one of the trophy.

@gkneil & @The Captain 10

@JamesP_81 & @NJ2 12

@Bully Wee Villa & @Rugster 12

@Arch Stanton & @Ross. 13

@pleslie99 & @alang1993 15

So it's all to play for in the second phase though the leaders do look like the hot favourites.    Here are the questions for the second phase.  Answers in by Friday at noon please.   Even if you're out have a go for fun.   

www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2003251423019491&lnk&

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Just a wee heads up, no fitba, political or religious talk (plenty other thread for that).

No fights with other posters. Bite yer lip if you have to.

Drunk posting is allowed or even encourage, especially if doing the quiz at the time.

We have posters on here including myself that come here to get away from the other shite that goes on elsewhere.

Gifs are very welcome.  

You didn’t tell him the rule about the comedy quiz’s real name.