The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

alang1993 did you break the link and run away as I'm getting the same blue square as welshbairn for the Wednesday quiz? Also the archive isn't showing the list of quizzes. Will keep checking through the day but if anybody manages to get a link to the Wednesday quiz then please post it.

alang1993 did you break the link and run away as I'm getting the same blue square as welshbairn for the Wednesday quiz? Also the archive isn't showing the list of quizzes. Will keep checking through the day but if anybody manages to get a link to the Wednesday quiz then please post it.

:lol: I'd have posted the link for the quiz if I'd been on my laptop(no idea how to post links on my phone, as it's displayed differently). I might have another go at the Wednesday quiz to see if I improve my score, I might just give up if I get a worse score

Edit - Got 9/10, thank f**k

Edited by alang1993

5/10. Expected 3.

3/10 - expected 0 until the Hindenberg question. Guessed 6 and 7, although 6 was mostly a process of elimination - "can't be that one", "can't be that one", "can't be that one" , "must be that one".

5, knew 2 (flag & Hindenburg)

ditto and managed to get another Aussie rules one correct with an educated guess based on the teams I have heard of before being likely to generate the highest TV ratings. Flag one is potentially a bit controversial as it is the Assad regime one and many countries now recognise the opposition, who use a flag with a green bar.

a completely unexpected 8/10 - wrong with the Aussie sport one and the pop group name.  Guesses coming good for Aussie politician, pop singer name and flag colour order.  educated guesses for a couple and knew 3 

3/10 - expected 0 until the Hindenberg question. Guessed 6 and 7, although 6 was mostly a process of elimination - "can't be that one", "can't be that one", "can't be that one" , "must be that one".

Cheers for explaining how "process of elimination" works  :lol: