The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Thu 8/10

Fri 10/10

@Duszek you missed Thursday.

Thanks boss. 9 for Thurs.

taking nothing for granted, lot of good teams in this league, etc, but f**k it, the promotion champagne is getting drunk.

I'm going out for the day (few beers), then coming back for a semi-final viewing (few more beers).  I may not be able to post the final league tables until tomorrow morning.

@peasy23 @ArmadaleKillie @LincolnHearts, please try to get in for today...12:00 (noon) Hampden park time.

ETA - depending on these scores that have to be posted, someone maybe have to step in for the playoff....

Edited by SlipperyP

19 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm going out for the day (few beers), then coming back for a semi-final viewing (few more beers).  I may not be able to post the final league tables until tomorrow morning.

@peasy23 @ArmadaleKillie @LincolnHearts, please try to get in for today...12:00 (noon) Hampden park time.

ETA - depending on these scores that have to be posted, someone maybe have to step in for the playoff....

Hearts and Hibs fans won't be able to read the tables until tomorrow morning...

The final league tables are brought to you by Joe Cocker - With a little help from my friends

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

He's back in the winners enclosure @Arch Stanton wins his 33rd title. @Tynie Nickleby form continues with a 24th runners up position.

@Geaky & @WhiteRoseKillie are in the Europa

@Helpma is in the Mugs then a 3 way playoff for last spot. @Bully Wee Villa @peasy23 & @Salvo Montalbano 

@Culter Away has a short stay. Along with @scottsdad & @Rugster

@The Hologram is in the playoff.

PWArch.PNG.a7aabfe323f3eaf600c28da477d1ec43.PNGp160422.PNG.7e003ab67d6a9fcf9d9fef5ab5df13d6.PNG

WANNABE CHAMPIONSHIP

@alang1993 makes it back to the top with his 16th second tier title. @Duszek needs to buy more champers. @Ronaldo Jeremy also goes big.

@gkneil is in the playoff.

@Spring Onion thinks he is still OZ quiz. @NJ2 times is up. They head back to the sands.

@German Jag & @JamesP_81 need a playoff for the last playoff/relegation.

WWalang.PNG.b5f2547fca38649a66a1082a03b318e1.PNGw160422.PNG.0e2f5621074dde5748f4427fac1e59d6.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

It's a 7th time diddy winner @mathematics. @ArmadaleKillie & @The Captain also have great weeks.

@SlipperyP is in the playoff.

@LincolnHearts celebrations weekend, he probably doesn't give 2 fucks.  Spoon.

LWmaths.PNG.a37381298c4376d30849777aba3e0f73.PNGl160422.PNG.887473909be45bee79e4a9e9c74ae6b9.PNG

ok I need a little help from my friends with the playoff.

@Bully Wee Villa @peasy23 @Salvo Montalbano  @The Hologram @gkneil @German Jag @JamesP_81 @SlipperyP you are exempt.

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

I should probably join this as I am good at trivia, will wait for the playoffs to finish 

Fire in, you will be placed in the bottom league (Last Chance Saloon).  Mon-Fri scores, weekend playoff (this week was late, as I was fucked on Saturday, then had 3 greetin weans to look after and hangover to feel sorry about on Sunday).