The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

BE A WARE Pt 2

You’ve all done a great job but looks like missing some earlier in the week scores

@Salvo Montalbano Thursday 

@The_Kincardine Thursday 

@BaSeDG0DSA1NT Wednesday, Thursday

You’ve got 23 minutes.

13 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

salvo - thu - 9

base - wed - 7 thu - 6

kincy - can't find anything

Was going to say, I'm pretty sure I posted every day. Glad I'm not going doolally.

38 minutes ago, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

Wednesday 7

Thursday 6

37 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

salvo - thu - 9

base - wed - 7 thu - 6

kincy - can't find anything

23 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Was going to say, I'm pretty sure I posted every day. Glad I'm not going doolally.

Thanks that saved me having to backtrack. I still can’t be arsed doing the tables today though.

Edited by Eednud

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Thanks that saved me having to backtrack. I still can’t be arsed doing the tables today though.

Just pop me to the top of the middle league for my first ever promotion to the big league, demote everyone else to the seaside sand lickers league. Next week everyone can watch as I storm my way to victory. 

19 hours ago, Eednud said:

BE A WARE Pt 2

You’ve all done a great job but looks like missing some earlier in the week scores

@Salvo Montalbano Thursday 

@The_Kincardine Thursday 

@BaSeDG0DSA1NT Wednesday, Thursday

You’ve got 23 minutes.

If I'm still in...8 for Thur.

Final tables and in the Premierthing it's a tie at the top between @Insert Amusing Pseudonym and @Helpma with @peasy23 and @scottsdad into the middle cup and myself and @Ronaldo Jeremy in the Mugs one. Relegated are @TheGreenElves @Leeds Saint and @Cardinal Richelieu with @The DA in the play-off.

Wannabe no longer is @Duszek with his 6th title joined by @The_Kincardine and @JustOneCornetto with @Rugster in the play-off. Down go @Spring Onion @specsaver and @Ross. with @SlipperyP in the play-off.

Leaving the seaside with title no. 12 is @Snobot accompanied by @djchapsticks and @gkneil. @pleslie99 is in the play-off. By 1 point @Jacksgranda takes wooden spoon no. 51.

Apologies to @TheGreenElves as I overlooked you'd missed Friday until it was too late.

Play-off question to follow.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Cup winners. 

Champions Cup no. 7 for @Helpma, Europa or whatever it's called no. 5 for @Insert Amusing Pseudonym and Mugs Cup no. 4 for @The Hologram

There is a tie in the Super Cup between @Helpma and @The Hologram question to follow.

Diddy Cup no. 1 for @Tynie Bagstock

@SlipperyP will have to dish out the cups when he's back doing this.

Cup Finals.JPG

diddy cup.JPG

PLAY-OFF 

Super Cup @Helpma    v    @The Hologram

Q. Dundee have a combined total of 14 final appearances covering the Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup and Scottish Challenge Cup/Trophy or whatever it’s been called. What is the total number of goals scored in these 14 finals, including replays but excluding penalty shoot-outs

++++++

Premiership Title

@Insert Amusing Pseudonym    v    @Helpma

Don’t wanna be a Wannabe

@The DA.   v    @Rugster

Do wanna be a Wannabe

@SlipperyP    v    @pleslie99

Q. What is the capacity of Mounthawk Park, Tralee, home of Kerry FC, the League of Ireland’s newest club?

DM your answers by Midnight GMT tonight.