The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

That's me back from my retreat chaps. 

And here's all the latest scores in the 2nd round of the Diddly Dee Jam Jar Cup. 

WhiteRoseKillie managed to get the first 4 questions wrong and was wondering whether he'd be retaining his cup. And indeed he did, by a single point. 

And remember the kid in school who was top of every class, but went around before any exam results were released saying "I've definitely failed"... well Eckthearab messaged me his score and said "Not sure if this is any good or not". Well it is, it's the highest score of the round!

• WhiteRoseKillie 13 - 12 Peasy23
  • WillieA 12-9  Jagfox99
  • Eckthearab 15-9 Blackislekillie 

Still waiting for @dee_62's score (unless it's gone missing in the post)

1 minute ago, blackislekillie said:

Gutted by that performance. All credit to eckthearab. He made it very difficult for me, mainly by knowing the answers. Can't even blame the plastic/rubber pitch monstrosity as it was an away tie.

People that know the answers shouldn't be allowed to enter quizzes, imho. Especially those c***s that know more answers than I.

Well always knew it was gonna be a tough tie, blackislekilie always capable of a big performance but we stuck with it and got out rewards. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish blackislekilie all the best for this weeks league and I think it's fair to say he'll be back in with a chance in next months cup.

That's me back from my retreat

And remember the kid in school who was top of every class, but went around before any exam results were released saying "I've definitely failed"... well Eckthearab messaged me his score and said "Not sure if this is any good or not". Well it is, it's the highest score of the round!

• WhiteRoseKillie 13 - 12 Peasy23
  • WillieA 12-9  Jagfox99
  • Eckthearab 15-9 Blackislekillie 
Still waiting for @dee_62's score (unless it's gone missing in the post)

Sent it on the back of a previous DM yesterday. Will re-submit