The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Thought I'd posted this yesterday, but a healthy (and sober) 8 out of 10. It really does help when you're not tanked up. And it also helps if you actually know most of the answers for once. Only two letting me down were the film (didn't know) and the musical (didn't care). 

Welcome @Arabdownunder ... if you'd like to join our league (and cup).. just go and take Monday's and Tuesday's quizzes and post your scores in this thread....

Trophy Cabinet

M

Tu

W

Th

F

TOTAL

WhiteRoseKillie

6x© 2x②

eckthearab

5x②

Frankie S

Edmund

4x②

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsDayman

1x②

welshbairn

Leeds Saint

1x© 2x②

The_Kincardine

Cardinal Richelieu

Bully Wee Villa

1x©

WILLIEA

Ross.

Blackislekillie

Dee_62

Peasy23

BigBo10

Jagfox99

alang1993

3x©

Swarley

G_Man1985

Jacksgranda

SlipperyP

Supermik

Arabdownunder

die hard doonhamer

Please note that today is my last day in my current employment and I'm technically unemployed tomorrow and Friday. So if you see the league table updated tomorrow, please know that I'm doing it on my own coin!

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

8 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Good luck with new job! (If you have something lined up...).

I thought today was a Bank Holiday in Scotland so was surprised to see an updated table anyway!

Cheers lad. New job starts on Monday. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to access P+B or Microsoft Excel, or indeed whether they'll mind me updating the league table and performing cup drawers on the company dollar I should really have asked that at the interview!

Another question. Why the hell am I working today if it's a bank holiday?  And even though it's my last day, they wouldn't let me bring in games. For shame. 

Cheers lad. New job starts on Monday. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to access P+B or Microsoft Excel, or indeed whether they'll mind me updating the league table and performing cup drawers on the company dollar I should really have asked that at the interview!

Another question. Why the hell am I working today if it's a bank holiday?  And even though it's my last day, they wouldn't let me bring in games. For shame. 

All the best in your new job. Might be a good idea to put the league reconstruction on hold until you get settled in at your new desk.