The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Oh dear - looks like I'll need an 8 or a 9 on Friday's quiz to stand a chance of avoiding a bottom 2 or 3 position.  (and if I get an 8 or a 9, you can pretty much guarantee that everyone else will too!)

Lets face it dee_62, we're fucked. On the plus side with WhiteRoseKillie and Alang1993 getting promoted we'll only have to deal with the likes of the Cardinal to bounce straight back up. :)

21 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Lets face it dee_62, we're fucked. On the plus side with WhiteRoseKillie and Alang1993 getting promoted we'll only have to deal with the likes of the Cardinal to bounce straight back up. :)

and you:thumsup2

eta miss read, as you were

Edited by SlipperyP

For the quiz addicts amongst us, here's a bonus 10 question multiple choice quiz from Olav Bjortomt, the guy who writes The Times quiz. 8/10 for me (missed Qs 2 and 5 - nature, like Aussie sport, a perennial weakness of mine). Guessed the French fashion house.

Quiz

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

5 out of 10 and a "fail" apparently. I stupidly went for the wrong one in the EU question, so I'm awarding myself 6 out or 10 and if anyone wants to question that, you better approach waving a big white flag.

5/10, too. Such a failure! :bairn

Is that the sound of a helicopter?  It's the last day of the first two tier quiz competition and it's all to answer for, for some that is. With 5/10 I'm staying where I am. Knew mountain, prince, wall & element, guessed Chad. Good luck to all. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=5723&sectionId=1

24 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Is that the sound of a helicopter?  It's the last day of the first two tier quiz competition and it's all to answer for, for some that is. With 5/10 I'm staying where I am. Knew mountain, prince, wall & element, guessed Chad. Good luck to all. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=5723&sectionId=1

I'll have a keek at the league table before posting my score ;)

Not really.  5/10 which means I'll get to enjoy good fish suppers for another week.

Edited by The_Kincardine

9 hours ago, Frankie S said:

For the quiz addicts amongst us, here's a bonus 10 question multiple choice quiz from Olav Bjortomt, the guy who writes The Times quiz. 8/10 for me (missed Qs 2 and 5 - nature, like Aussie sport, a perennial weakness of mine). Guessed the French fashion house.

Quiz

9 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

5 out of 10 and a "fail" apparently. I stupidly went for the wrong one in the EU question, so I'm awarding myself 6 out or 10 and if anyone wants to question that, you better approach waving a big white flag.

2,5 and 7 wrong but following the Cardinals rules for stupidity, 8/10 :thumsup2