The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Knew 2, Albania and pinball. Guessed the law and an Aussie tv question. Scored 4/10 for Tuesday. Pretty sure that nickname question has been in before. Got it wrong then too.

Just for the league table.
My Tuesday score was a 4/10, not 2 cardi. Cheers.

6 hours ago, cowden0 said:

10/10 for Wednesday. Guessed the rugby, Nobel prize and Greek mythology questions. A few gimmies for a change. Wish I knew how screen shot for these rare occasions.

If you're on a desktop / laptop and you get your perfect 10, hold down the ALT key and press the F4 key. 

7 for me. Which would normally be a cause for celebration but not with all the wazzocks under the sun scoring 10. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

If you're on a desktop / laptop and you get your perfect 10, hold down the ALT key and press the F4 key. 
7 for me. Which would normally be a cause for celebration but not with all the wazzocks under the sun scoring 10. 

Oh aye rain on my parade why don't you. [emoji26]

I'm on the app. Phone is smarter than me.
Are you one of the Emmerdale Dingle's, wazzocks indeed.

5 minutes ago, cowden0 said:

Oh aye rain on my parade why don't you. emoji26.png

I'm on the app. Phone is smarter than me.
Are you one of the Emmerdale Dingle's, wazzocks indeed.

Sorry lad. It's just jealousy. I feel a bit bad about my advice now, cos all ALT+F4 would do would be to shut your browser. 

If it's an Android phone, press and hold the HOME and POWER keys at the same time. It's a bit fiddly, but usually it will flash to indicate the picture has been taken and then you can add it as an attachment to a post. If you have an iPhone, then I've no idea. 

And the word wazzock makes me chortle :)

With some big scores and a few missing ones, here's Wednesday's league tables. 

In the Premiership, I've no idea what the highest ever weekly score is, but WRK must be closing in on it. 

1-prem.png.eb024297a3aa5a4c38853fb7dc7f3a44.png

In the middle-diddle league, Eednud's slight slump in form isn't enough to reduce his two point lead. There are some big names near the bottom of the league. 

2-steal.png.f06b71c2f8b162f1638cb17ffa069b89.png

And in the BHL, it's still all about The Captain who has opened up a 4 point lead. 

3-bhl.png.caaf3ec3c42f6467e42172757d676a92.png

In other news, the absence of Arabdownunder & Wilkinson1998 throws the Ride Her Cup into turmoil :(

Don't get too complacent. You're 3rd bottom with the bottom team yet to play their match. [emoji38]

Not complacent, I've resigned myself to relegation already .

10 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Somebody else's turn to top the SWL thanks to 4/10. Knew the island. Guessed TV character, Aussie politician and body bit. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7163&sectionId=1

Well it won't be me. Three out of 10 :(