The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Well the league Champions have been settled, still waiting for a few scores to decide who goes down... @jagfox99 , @scotfree, @LiviLion @dee_62 @die hard doonhamer and of course @Arabdownunder ... scores needed by tomorrow evening

But never mind all that, because it's finally time for the new Cup Competition, the RIDE HER CUP! (sorry, couldn't think of a better name).... as you know, Scotland will be taking on the Rest of the World over the next 5 weekends to crown a champion....And to celebrate, I've had one of those half-and-half scarves that everyone loves made professionally...

scraf.thumb.png.8834927544ae4995752a653c4758667f.png

Round 1 is Two Penises Fourballs...I’ve dispensed with the idea of captains etc cos it was too much of a faff. Instead, I’ve divided each team randomly into groups of two … they’ll each face a group of two from the other team. Only the best score from each team’s group of 2 will be used. In the event that one player doesn’t post a score, then the other player’s score will be used automatically.  

This means that we’ll have 9 matches and 3 players from Team Scotland can take the weekend off and get drunk. The random withdrawn players are Gman_1985, gkneil and Alang1993 … If we have to remove any more Team Scotland guys in future rounds, I’ll make sure it’s not you.

And here’s the groups...

1. Peasy23 and Tynieness vs Dee_62 and Arabdownunder (looks like Dee_62 will be playing on his tod)
  2. Scotfree and johnnydunn vs Leeds Saint and SlipperyP
  3. LiviLion and Supermik vs Bully Wee Villa and Ross.
  4. Frankie S and Dyl vs Swarley and Helpma
  5. Die Hard Doonhamer and irvine_buddie vs Cowden0 and Welshbairn
  6. Blackislekillie and pleslie99 vs WhiteRoseKillie and The_Kincardine (play nice boys, remember you’re in a team now)
  7. madwullie and Jagfox99 vs Wilkinson1998 and Jacksgranda
  8. The Captain and deej vs Eednud and Audaces Fortuna Juvat
  9. BigBo10 and WILLIEA vs Dee Man and MSU

So, can every player PM their score by Monday evening. No conferring allowed! Finally, here’s the quiz I made that you need to do….

https://www.qzzr.com/c/quiz/429776/the-ride-her-cup

I don't intend to do the results 1 by 1, but one of the matches has been completed already so this will give you an idea of how the scoring works:

Scotland: LiviLion (3) and Supermik (4) vs RoW: Bully Wee Villa (5) and Ross (3)

Therefore, BWV has the highest score and wins the match. 

Scotland 0 - 1 Rest of the World